OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

thanks Kickzny

that orlando colorway is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Don't really see the point of posting your receipts with your credit card info...

my bad sorry it upset you
i dont think hes upset.

we just dont wanna a see a thread in general in a month "NT i got my info stolen, how did this happen?"

wink.gif

Don't really see the point of posting your receipts with your credit card info...

i dont think hes upset.

we just dont wanna a see a thread in general in a month "NT i got my info stolen, how did this happen?"

wink.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i dont think hes upset.

wink.gif
My point exactly....

Originally Posted by air max 87

i dont think hes upset.

wink.gif
My point exactly....

Hey I don't get it Evisumane 1st time in boston, but pics are 2 yrs old c'mon son(just for e-props).....Oh and for u blog superheroes I'm not hating, I'm just sayin'.  On another note if u dont mind me asking where did you get those true religion jeans at? ebay? b/c I'm a avid true religion wearer and I have to say that 1 of them jeans looks suspect. Once again just sayin divas!!!

PS: great pickups NT peace!

Hey I don't get it Evisumane 1st time in boston, but pics are 2 yrs old c'mon son(just for e-props).....Oh and for u blog superheroes I'm not hating, I'm just sayin'.  On another note if u dont mind me asking where did you get those true religion jeans at? ebay? b/c I'm a avid true religion wearer and I have to say that 1 of them jeans looks suspect. Once again just sayin divas!!!

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

That game was last night (wednesday night) - just look at the players, his camera has the wrong date. Those seats @ that game is best the pickup of January IMO, floor seats and an awesome game=
smokin.gif
& @witnesskb24- good lookin out bro!
*edit(thanks for the comments on the dunks as well fellas)

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

That game was last night (wednesday night) - just look at the players, his camera has the wrong date. Those seats @ that game is best the pickup of January IMO, floor seats and an awesome game=
smokin.gif
& @witnesskb24- good lookin out bro!
*edit(thanks for the comments on the dunks as well fellas)

UNIQUEKICKZ wrote:
Hey I don't get it Evisumane 1st time in boston, but pics are 2 yrs old c'mon son(just for e-props).....Oh and for u blog superheroes I'm not hating, I'm just sayin'.  

indifferent.gif
the game was Wednesday night

UNIQUEKICKZ wrote:
Hey I don't get it Evisumane 1st time in boston, but pics are 2 yrs old c'mon son(just for e-props).....Oh and for u blog superheroes I'm not hating, I'm just sayin'.  

indifferent.gif
the game was Wednesday night

nice pick ups everybody!
Jan pick ups so far

No Box cover but for 29.99, I can't complain

nice pick ups everybody!
Jan pick ups so far

No Box cover but for 29.99, I can't complain

Back
Top Bottom