OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Winning championships is different than just winning. It says what it says because it's true, not because it wants to spin the truth!

Winning championships is different than just winning. It says what it says because it's true, not because it wants to spin the truth!

Nice jacket crisone!  Does it fit on the slim side or does one have to size up to get a roomier feel?  My 3's came in, no need for pics.

Nice jacket crisone!  Does it fit on the slim side or does one have to size up to get a roomier feel?  My 3's came in, no need for pics.

nice stuff everyone, some recent pick ups the past week, got a crazy deal on the cool greys, couldn't pass up on a 2nd pair. Enjoy you weekend

nice stuff everyone, some recent pick ups the past week, got a crazy deal on the cool greys, couldn't pass up on a 2nd pair. Enjoy you weekend

394838393.jpg

for the Lady and I, nice pickups everybody

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

.............I sized up for this Jacket, but my true size wouldn't hurt either.

Cris.

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

.............I sized up for this Jacket, but my true size wouldn't hurt either.

Cris.

Well if you measure by championships its going to be horrible.  Look at college football for example, Princeton and Yale would be 2 of the most winningest programs as of right now....doesn't sound good to me.
Anyways, I was browsing jimmyjazz.com and found cool greys a few weeks ago and said why not.....They come to my house and included this 
pimp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

I burned it off, but still, what company does that?

Also got another pair of these.....Ant, I apologize 
laugh.gif

Well if you measure by championships its going to be horrible.  Look at college football for example, Princeton and Yale would be 2 of the most winningest programs as of right now....doesn't sound good to me.
Anyways, I was browsing jimmyjazz.com and found cool greys a few weeks ago and said why not.....They come to my house and included this 
pimp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

I burned it off, but still, what company does that?

Also got another pair of these.....Ant, I apologize 
laugh.gif

nice 87's on the last few pages. nice pick ups NT... i got more excited when i found a pair of spiridons than the rest of my pickup

Back
Top Bottom