OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Thanks for the heads up on the 520's!

No problem 
But i would recommend not buying them online because the sizing is different so if you want that perfect fit it would be a good idea to go to a store and try the different sizes out.

BTW page 68 is loaded with nice fits and heat ! 
laugh.gif

And dope fit 55steep

Damn, those south beach lebrons are something serious. Getting a little angrier every day that i slept 
laugh.gif
. Resell prices right now are pretty rape, too 
sick.gif

Damn, those south beach lebrons are something serious. Getting a little angrier every day that i slept 
laugh.gif
. Resell prices right now are pretty rape, too 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by ksteezy

To go shoot a wedding in BK, got to wear these Macalister dessert boots, pretty comfy
Jcrew
yoo im actually trying to buy a pair of clarks but when i go try them on they never have my size 
mad.gif

how do they fit compared to air max's if you dont mind me asking??

Well I got these in 8.5, I'm usually an 8 and these have ALOT of room in them and they feel like they stretch out even more quickly...so I'm gonna have to say you might want to size down anyways..

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by ksteezy

To go shoot a wedding in BK, got to wear these Macalister dessert boots, pretty comfy
Jcrew
yoo im actually trying to buy a pair of clarks but when i go try them on they never have my size 
mad.gif

how do they fit compared to air max's if you dont mind me asking??

Well I got these in 8.5, I'm usually an 8 and these have ALOT of room in them and they feel like they stretch out even more quickly...so I'm gonna have to say you might want to size down anyways..

Back
Top Bottom