OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

devildoc76... nice air force highs back there!!

i have the exact same pair (bought 'em in high school), but they have since started to crumble... how are yours holding up??

hmm those kobes will make an ill summer shoe...night have to pick them up after those picks NWT

hmm those kobes will make an ill summer shoe...night have to pick them up after those picks NWT

99536f8112c10d17728706c76ad67626a729de55.pjpg
14a1641b097b06697de4e7d0bafc0f83887e6235.pjpg

Thought I would throw AM95s on since I havent wore them In quite sometime

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

i have the exact same pair (bought 'em in high school), but they have since started to crumble... how are yours holding up??
^'Preciate it Koopa2410......It's my only pair of ZKIV's.........

TimCity2000:  Thanks.....I had em my junior year in high school, but I really wanted the mids so I could be like Harold Miner.  Picked up this pair last year on ebay, for like $20 shipped. But like you said they started to crumble and the suede is cracked.  However, I put mink oil on them and it's kind of preserved them the way they are.  But I wear them sparingly for nostalgia.  Good to see there's others that still like them.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

^'Preciate it Koopa2410......It's my only pair of ZKIV's.........

TimCity2000:  Thanks.....I had em my junior year in high school, but I really wanted the mids so I could be like Harold Miner.  Picked up this pair last year on ebay, for like $20 shipped. But like you said they started to crumble and the suede is cracked.  However, I put mink oil on them and it's kind of preserved them the way they are.  But I wear them sparingly for nostalgia.  Good to see there's others that still like them.

E: your pics always tempt me to purchase a pair of shoes that I have no to little interest in!
mad.gif
pimp.gif

E: your pics always tempt me to purchase a pair of shoes that I have no to little interest in!
mad.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jolly2

just like everyone else... cement iii's 
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

bonus shot at the Air Canada Centre (Toronto, Canada)
30t6p3b.gif
At me seeing the invite and completely forgetting about it.

Originally Posted by jolly2

just like everyone else... cement iii's 
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

bonus shot at the Air Canada Centre (Toronto, Canada)
30t6p3b.gif
At me seeing the invite and completely forgetting about it.

Back
Top Bottom