OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Kev
I see you like waffles but do you like blue waffles 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

ever since i was a kid my mom used to cook us breakfast but there were so many of us kids and the waffle iron was so small because we were so poor that she had to cook the waffles really quickly so i never got to eat my waffles fully cooked so then i got used to eating half-cooked waffles and since then it has become my style. imma cook the waffles the way i wanna eat my waffles. i watch cooking shows where they overcook steaks and i don't say anything even though it seems like a waste of steak but i don't criticize the way other people cook their steaks but imma continue to do me and eat the waffles the way i wanna eat the waffles even though a y'all don't like the way i cook my waffles. plus my waffles didn't cover up a martin luther king piece so y'all keep it moving and cook your waffles the way you wanna eat your waffles and imma start taking multiple pics of each angle of each food item (with the tags on) and imma make sure i get each layer of clothing from each angle. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

ever since i was a kid my mom used to cook us breakfast but there were so many of us kids and the waffle iron was so small because we were so poor that she had to cook the waffles really quickly so i never got to eat my waffles fully cooked so then i got used to eating half-cooked waffles and since then it has become my style. imma cook the waffles the way i wanna eat my waffles. i watch cooking shows where they overcook steaks and i don't say anything even though it seems like a waste of steak but i don't criticize the way other people cook their steaks but imma continue to do me and eat the waffles the way i wanna eat the waffles even though a y'all don't like the way i cook my waffles. plus my waffles didn't cover up a martin luther king piece so y'all keep it moving and cook your waffles the way you wanna eat your waffles and imma start taking multiple pics of each angle of each food item (with the tags on) and imma make sure i get each layer of clothing from each angle. 

lovin the casual Friday set up!

Larrive - great Ron Swanson gif. Parks & Rec is way under appreciated.

5376921208_d6ce9a2310.jpg

lovin the casual Friday set up!

Larrive - great Ron Swanson gif. Parks & Rec is way under appreciated.

5376921208_d6ce9a2310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom