OFFICIAL JANUARY 2013 WDYWT.... VOL. TIME TO SEND THOSE CC PAYMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Clean FilthyRich!
nthat.gif

nice iD's up there, FilthyRich... unique... is that mesh mint colored, or white?

nice asics, illphillip... look well worn! take it you grabbed those when they released a few years ago, b4 the RF hype started?

thanx for the input, guys... that's the thing, i've never lived anywhere else... i've made a successful living for myself here, but i don't wanna get old and always wonder what if i had tried something new, cuz this place is pretty boring...

that's not a new girl, she's the one i was with b4 the blondie... she's actual wifey material, got a good career, more in common, better fashion sense, better taste in music, stuff that matters most to me, just all around better for me (i ended things with blondie mostly for those reasons, her lack of those things... i gave it a fair chance, she's a nice girl, and very beautiful, but i know "wifey" is based on more than good looks, or it won't last in the long haul)...

she has her heart set on miami, and after being down there a couple times in the last few months, i'm feeling it too. i know the whole south beach vibe is kinda fake, but whatever...

and i know everyone thinks they're talented and there's a million DJ's down there already, but there's also way more work. there's only a couple spots worth playing around here and i play them already, and it's gotten old.

i'm also going the production route, as nobody makes it solely off the strength of DJing anymore...

we'll see what happens i guess... but yeah, i at least need to try something new... i can always come back here (it's a great place to raise kids, if that's what i end up doing), or go somewhere else...

Last edited:
great fits

those SJs
pimp.gif

and Proto, obviously be smart about it but if you got you heart set on Miami go for it. You never want to wonder "what if", thatll eat you up inside.

told myself when i got these i wouldnt wear them that much but i cant help it.

Last edited:
I still need to pick up some thunder 4s. Such a dope color way.

And proto, move to Miami. I know what you mean living in a small city. I need to hit up Miami for vacation soon.

Those IDs are dope.

Proto, I did get those Asics when they dropped. I'm a sucker for Purple. They're beaters now.

I hear you on Miami though. One last thing I'ma say is.....

It's not an easy place to maintain a relationship either.

nice iD's up there, FilthyRich... unique... is that mesh mint colored, or white?

nice asics, illphillip... look well worn! take it you grabbed those when they released a few years ago, b4 the RF hype started?

thanx for the input, guys... that's the thing, i've never lived anywhere else... i've made a successful living for myself here, but i don't wanna get old and always wonder what if i had tried something new, cuz this place is pretty boring...

that's not a new girl, she's the one i was with b4 the blondie... she's actual wifey material, got a good career, more in common, better fashion sense, better taste in music, stuff that matters most to me, just all around better for me (i ended things with blondie mostly for those reasons, her lack of those things... i gave it a fair chance, she's a nice girl, and very beautiful, but i know "wifey" is based on more than good looks, or it won't last in the long haul)...

she has her heart set on miami, and after being down there a couple times in the last few months, i'm feeling it too. i know the whole south beach vibe is kinda fake, but whatever...

and i know everyone thinks they're talented and there's a million DJ's down there already, but there's also way more work. there's only a couple spots worth playing around here and i play them already, and it's gotten old.

i'm also going the production route, as nobody makes it solely off the strength of DJing anymore...

we'll see what happens i guess... but yeah, i at least need to try something new... i can always come back here (it's a great place to raise kids, if that's what i end up doing), or go somewhere else...

Oh that's the old girl, glad it worked out Proto

Do what you feel is best, if its Miami then go for it, you only live once and you can always move back if its not what you think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom