OFFICIAL JANUARY 2013 WDYWT.... VOL. TIME TO SEND THOSE CC PAYMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Recycled pic but rocked these to enjoy my day off.

Lordless Warrior SB Blazers

Funny you roll your eyes but don't answer the question

To answer your question for him, I myself like the colors. I'm a fan of the shoes. So I bought them. I can't speak for everyone...but the attitude that everyone only buys "hideous" colorways because they're limited is annoying to me. People use their money to buy things they like, or what they perceive people to like them in. I usually ignore comments like that...but felt compelled to quote since I like those shoes.

I just didn't like your question, hence the rolling of eyes, but that was more towards the "right thing to do comment", which was ridiculous but kinda funny. All good though, because your opinion is appreciated...even though you don't respect what others buy. Sorry for the paragraphs yall. Nice Krypto-Nate's up there, Blazers too.

-Pete

^I know, I realized it was you after the fact...and I totally get what you're saying. I know dudes buying the whole Christmas pack and not wearing them, to flip or "collect"...but that's obviously what we're not doing in the WDYWT thread. LOL drinking and NT does not mix...this is the most I've typed on here in yearrss. Peace yall.

EDIT:
Recycled, but worn again last Sunday
View media item 201230
-Pete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom