Official January 2015 Pick Up Thread vol. New Year, Same NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Pinks weren't an HOH exclusive tho... Pretty much a GR that sat everywhere. Phone ordered my wife a pair from NTSF like 3 weeks after they released.
Really?!?! Damn, well maybe the market wasn't flooded in Central Florida because out here these joints were a myth on my college campus. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was also a different time in this "sneaker game". Not everything sold out to resellers on release day, especially Kobes.

It was also a different time in this "sneaker game". Not everything sold out to resellers on release day, especially Kobes.

Well I wish someone would've told the folks in Cherry Hill, NJ that when I went to buy the Kobe V Dark Knights and Bruce Lee's. Went in during mid morning expecting them to be there, I wasnt even close. What was still there? The blk/varsity red 6's. Left there scratching my head with that one.

Well I wish someone would've told the folks in Cherry Hill, NJ that when I went to buy the Kobe V Dark Knights and Bruce Lee's. Went in during mid morning expecting them to be there, I wasnt even close. What was still there? The blk/varsity red 6's. Left there scratching my head with that one.
those two were the exception :lol:

$80 for the Navy Janoski Max's and $88 for the new Janoski's, UNDTFD Crew was $3.56 from Urban Outfitters
smokin.gif

Thanks for the pics, I was contemplating picking up both colors around Thanksgiving when they were on sale for $80.  Still on the fence about purchasing them, the gray looks real nice.
Recent pic ups:

bonus:

I picked up the Emerald ones also, I was looking at those Medicine Ball ones.  I had no idea they were coming out.

Pick up #1 of 2015.

Can't even remember the last time I had a pair of 95's. I wonder if Nike's gonna do something special for the 20th anniversary.

Nice pickups NT, copped these worn twice 2000 Jams for the wife, off to godofsoles for restoration. The quality on these is
pimp.gif

With my wife and I expecting our first child, I knew I'd have to seriously cut back on the amount of sneakers I buy. I kept searching for the "right" pair that would make it easier to stop buying. That pair doesn't exist. But when I met this little guy, well, maybe I'll keep buying shoes, but now they'll be toddler sizes.
View media item 1348492
This was the rotation that was waiting for him at home.
View media item 1348496

man y'all have no idea how long I have searched for a pair of quality Supa's, finally came to an end last night, Supa's are my #1 grail and probably single favorite shoe of all time for sentimental reasons as well as a genuine love for the colorway

(seller's pic but will post up some good shots once they arrive)
ruupm8.jpg

Last edited:
sixburgh sixburgh nice pickup, I love shoes that are limited like that and got a little story behind them. Hopefully I got something nice coming in soon.

Bison's, Purple Pigeon's, and Huarache's :pimp:
Nice start off with the baby collection too, fam. Congrats by the way.
And those Supa's :wow: :x :smokin

AF1 High's, Expos, and a new pair of Sk8 Hi's for me
f1fr76.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom