OFFICIAL JANUARY 2016 PICK-UP THREAD vol. "NEW YEAR = NEW GEAR"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was trying to stay strong and let these go by, but for under retail had to grab.  

Love that "high school" feeling I get when I hold these.  

A little different shade than the last retro, sole is better on the 2016's in my opinion:
2010 and 2016

You're in a forum that will get called out for fake kicks why would it be different for knock off jerseys?

Side note the amount of fake jerseys I see at sporting events is too high....they either don't know or care if know and don't care :lol:

Online order from Finish Line. I was hoping to get it in the store but they didn't have AM1's.

New Era Black Friday release. To my knowledge, it sold out fairly quickly but Nature Sounds got a bunch of hats as well. I placed an order with them just in time. It was supposed to ship around Christmas but they had to push it to January. 

I didn't take a picture of the other side of the bill. It has embossed DOOM masks all over it:

Side note the amount of fake jerseys I see at sporting events is too high....they either don't know or care if know and don't care :lol:

I think a lot don't care and I think a lot don't even know. I've seen some real nice fake jerseys for $50. I understand why people would buy a fake for $50 that is similar to a $300 jersey.

Those Cement 3s look real funny. Anyone else think so?

You're in a forum that will get called out for fake kicks why would it be different for knock off jerseys?

I think there's a trend to buy fake football jerseys. Some don't want to pay those high prices nike is charging. There was a story about it on real sports I think and a lot of fans buying from china. Even an nt'er in general talked about fake jerseys he bought being confiscated in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom