+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

nah chill man lol.

you're entitled to your opinion but earl and tyler are talented and they're not the only one's in the group who are.

i'm also not sure what joey badass has to do with earl not liking magna carta...

I don't hear it w/ Earl and I definitely don't hear it w/ Tyler the Creator. Not my cup of tea.

I brought up JB because folks were saying that people were comparing Earl Sweatshirt to Nas...I was just saying that JB (to me) seems like he has a million times more talent.

really earl sweatshirt?

yes everyone is entitled to their opinion. i don't like his music, and even if i did, i can still honestly say his comments sound FOOLISH.

These children need to learn respect.

dumbest thing i have read in a while besides that open letter some stan just wrote to kanye....

Last edited:
Why y'all going so hard on earl?

He stated his opinion and stood by it. It's twitter...everybody got an opinion now.

Travis Scott could take a page out of his book.

this album is just not up to the standard i've come to expect from jay. on the joints where the beat doesn't grab me the lyrics don't carry me....the hola hovito days are over.

the powerful moments and overshadowed by the lows

what did Earl say that got all the Jay-Z fans butthurt?
Earl looks like Jay-Z tbh
i'm reading his twitter timeline and nothing seems really offensive..........plus this is rap, Jay-Z needs to diss him.

Last edited:
Never heard an Earl Sweatshirt song in my life. 

I need Hov and Beyonce to do a project together, they have yet to miss. Inb4 03 Bonnie and Clyde mentions like that song sucked when it really didnt.

I need Hov and Beyonce to do a project together, they have yet to miss. Inb4 03 Bonnie and Clyde mentions like that song sucked when it really didnt.

Picture a constant, steady, slightly monotonous flow full of random words thrown together, that if rapped by someone with an engaging flow/tone, would actually be very good.

Last edited:
how immature do you guys sound

he's lame... plus I never heard him

oh really? :rolleyes

he's lame now that he has an opinion?

that crew as a whole is trash but he's not that bad and I could care less what his opinion is.

and to MAGIC, yes you can be a weirdo rapper at 25, 30
it's called being "underground", they travel Europe and pay bills.

Last edited:

oh really?
eyes.gif

that crew as a whole is trash but he's not that bad and I could care less what his opinion is.

I wasnt trying to discredit him, just stating a fact. He said that he hopes to be judged by the quality of his music and not by his name, not realizing that in order for his music to be judged people have to know who he is. I've heard the name, but not enough to warrant me wanting to listen.

Has Jay-z ever made a bad song to you? If there was a top 5 for his worst songs ever then that song would be there. What is good about it? Stole the beat from Pac, changed the whole concept of the song to a corny love song. :x I mean it's cringe worthy.

With the corny video to go with it. :x

Last edited:

Lol nobody here in Europe knows who Earl is. He's a clown.

they're HUGE in london, and Australia knows no limit to lameness at this point with the trend hopping they're doing.

but I meant underground rappers with close to no following in the states.

I'm pretty sure Showbiz and A.G. can book a few shows overseas like it was nothing.

This album is a solid 8 for me. It's like around there with Vol. 3.

I like La Familia, I just wish Jay. Didn't. Use. That. Damn. Flow. :smh: :lol:

Has Jay-z ever made a bad song to you? If there was a top 5 for his worst songs ever then that song would be there. What is good about it? Stole the beat from Pac, changed the whole concept of the song to a corny love song. :x I mean it's cringe worthy.

With the corny video to go with it. :x

That song is weak but I actually like the video. :lol:

oh really? :rolleyes

Odd Future as a whole is lame because of their corny antics.
Also, their music isn't good.
Frank Ocean is the only dude in that camp I can rock with.

Back
Top Bottom