+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

not one Kanye feature
eek.gif
ain't nobody ******g with that dude

Ye' and Jay literally just finished a ******g world tour together. They put out a whole damn album together.

How much more do u want them to collaborate? :lol: ungrateful *** dudes :lol:

Sheesh. Instead of conspiracy theories and gossip about Jay and Ye' beefin did some of you consider maybe, just maybe they're taking a small break from working with each other since they were literally side by side for the last 2 freaking years!? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Ye' and Jay literally just finished a ******g world tour together. They put out a whole damn album together.

How much more do u want them to collaborate? :lol: ungrateful *** dudes :lol:

Sheesh. Instead of conspiracy theories and gossip about Jay and Ye' beefin did some of you consider maybe, just maybe they're taking a small break from working with each other since they were literally side by side for the last 2 freaking years!? :smh: :lol:

Jay was at the listening party for Yeezus, telling Kanye to run back "Blood on the Leaves." So there's that.

Or maybe it was the other way around kept in mind thr suit and tie comment and said aight f u ye, i got swizz, pharrell, rubin, timbo

Either way Jay is completely ignorant for calling Kanye a genius, That's like calling Dr. Dre a great lyricist

I think I might rummage through Kingdom Come and BP3 and make a playlist of the best songs from there. Hopefully I'm wrong about it totaling to an EP at best :lol:

Not sure if anyone pointed this out already but I thought Jay Z said he doesn't write rhymes he just comes up with them in his head and spits it like Biggie used to do but in this video he got a pen and pad and is writing rhymes what type of BS is that? I guess Lil Wayne is the only one of the greats that doesn't write rhymes.

Not sure if anyone pointed this out already but I thought Jay Z said he doesn't write rhymes he just comes up with them in his head and spits it like Biggie used to do but in this video he got a pen and pad and is writing rhymes what type of BS is that? I guess Lil Wayne is the only one of the greats that doesn't write rhymes.

:stoneface:

There are so many rappers that CLAIM they don't write ie Pusha T, TI etc...

The product is BETTER when they take the time to actually write so why be mad?!.

He always said, "I'm not a BITER, I'm a WRITER for myself & others".

Man what? 
roll.gif

You must believe Jay lost those 92 bricks too then

Last edited:
Man.

Don't be gullible. EVERY rapper writes down rhymes.

Back
Top Bottom