+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Samsung Mobile USA tweeted that the Google play store stops allowing further downloads after 1 million is hit...not sure if that is how it really works but if you got the app and were asked what version you want it seems like you're good to go.

Glad Im not on Verizon smh.  Communist a** carrier 
mean.gif

Samsung Mobile USA tweeted that the Google play store stops allowing further downloads after 1 million is hit...not sure if that is how it really works but if you got the app and were asked what version you want it seems like you're good to go.

Thata good to know because I came here to ask that very question. Even emailed Samsung mobile about it. I waited until 1:30am but sleep got to me. So I downloaded the app about an hour ago. But as I was reading one of the comments, Samsung said youre one of the first million if u are asked the option to download or stream it on your device. Dont know what to believe lol.

Edit - nevermind just read one of their tweets. App will be removed when it reaches one million. My body is ready!

Last edited:
in the wake of this album releasing...i will attempt to give Kingdom Come and BP3 a listen for the first time. Reasonable Doubt is by far my favorite of his and I think im in the minority thinking that Vol 1 is better than BP.

^ funny i was just listening to Kingdom Come (the track) & Dig A Hole. that album wasn't too bad to be honest.

^ funny i was just listening to Kingdom Come (the track) & Dig A Hole. that album wasn't too bad to be honest.
It really isn't. I never understood the hate on it.

Lost Ones, Do U Wanna Ride, 30 Something, Trouble, Oh My God, & Beach Chair all go hard as well.

I really think people should go back for another listen.

*EDIT*

And how could I forget about The Prelude! That's one of the best verses Jay has EVER spit.

Last edited:
Don't listen to Kingdom Come, it may skew your view on Jay like someone listening to NAS for the first time & using Nastrodamis.

Y'all see the lyrics to Holy Grail :nerd: Beyonce cheats... Often too huh?

i guess Kingdom Come might feel like a rushed project to Jay fans, yea some moments on it can be dull but there are some dope tracks on there as well.

@Gone in 60 i thought he was referring to fame cheating on him. "f the fame/keep cheating on me'. i

how did some of you guys get the app with preview to lyrics and the commercials? i got mine w/o 'em... downloaded the app about an hr ago!

Back
Top Bottom