+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Got my ticket to see him live doe
smokin.gif
 Floor seats we in there.

Just gon use the facebook presale code to try and get some good seats tomorrow morning. Want floor seats but can't justify that much w/ bills and what not

for the citi card member's presale code try either 412800 or 542418. or if you have a citi card, it should be the first 6 digits of your card

^Where's the presale ticket codes/info at?

presale code is CARTER. Floor seats here in Cleveland are only $125........ my friends said thats too much they only want to pay $60, Im sitting alone again..... just like i did at Barclays :lol:

See I'm lost now, when does the presale start? Cause If I can get seats for cheaper I will void the ones I just bought.

Tryna get the cheap seats in DC, but looks like they're all gone. I guess they only had a few and people scooped them already?

Yea, the Citi presale screwed everybody else over. All the seats worth payin for were gone by the time I was able to get in there at 10am. Best available was $160 for 2 seats across the street :lol:

On Facebook right? It's blocked at my job so I'm screwed basically

presale code is ROC
Good looks. I'm gonna try and get someone to get one for me but it'll be too late by then probably.

not on Facebook, you go on ticket master.com and click facebook presale. You dont actually have to go on face books site.

Any way for me didnt like any of the seats they were getting me, ill wait until Friday when all the tickets are released i guess.

Just picked up 2 ticks for his SD show! Been a fan of his for a very long time and this will be my first time seeing him live. Cant wait

Back
Top Bottom