+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Lol Meek should have just left that up :lol: cause that would hit he for a ton of people. Fake mileage :rofl:

Last edited:
over the past few years the thing that makes me wanna root for meek even more is that he is as petty as he wants and does pretty much what he wants and it doesnt slow down his bag or his arrogance which is nice to see in this social media groupthink era where celebs are so ready to bend over and apologize or succumb to a bunch of comment section geeks

Last edited:
Meek responded then deleted it :lol:

View media item 2480769

Meek letting it sing :wow: :lol:

get

What the hell. I got chills listening to the majority of these songs. This is incredible.

Same here!!!!!
Bruh I haven't felt this way since I heard "Stay", "Bye Baby" and "You Wouldnt Understand" on Life is Good!! Before that, it was "Tears of Joy" on Rozay's Teflon Don. All facts. Those songs made me damn near shed tears for no reason. So soulful

This reminds of Life Is Good for real. OG just talking about life and dropping gems over good beats.

Yup all facts

What's good with the visuals tho?!????

Me know Mahershala Ali ain't take time out of his day to shoot a 30 sec commercial. We want the whole ****! HOV is just giving us the tip with this album...loosening us up a little bit. We ready for the whole pipe

We need Adnis and MaNyfaCedGod !!!! Those are the clips on tidal!! The beat for the 2nd joint with Lupita sound real grimy. On some 90s Mobb Deep type ****. My body is ready.

Nas we need you too!!! We need that new album

Me know Mahershala Ali ain't take time out of his day to shoot a 30 sec commercial. We want the whole ****! HOV is just giving us the tip with this album...loosening us up a little bit. We ready for the whole pipe
speak for yourself ma

GUYS GUYS GUYS

what song does "The Story of OJ" sound like?

It might be a lil wayne or Lupe Fiasco song from the 2000s i've been racking my brain for hours

any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

Mahershala Ali looking like a snack in that promo video

2n17ryu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom