Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

I sold my copy of 2k, now I can't use Lin.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
His rating jumped by 5 after this game.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It has only been 4 games but those 4 games have been a dream come true. If I were that dude I would probably have broken down and lost it. Tears of joy man. Like a dream, a simple fantasy.

Congratulations man.

Pretty much. Hearing his story of not being drafted, being cut by multiple teams and SLEEPING ON HIS BROTHER'S COUCH in a apartment, because of the chance of being cut again!

NBA's Cinderella Man!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It has only been 4 games but those 4 games have been a dream come true. If I were that dude I would probably have broken down and lost it. Tears of joy man. Like a dream, a simple fantasy.

Congratulations man.

Pretty much. Hearing his story of not being drafted, being cut by multiple teams and SLEEPING ON HIS BROTHER'S COUCH in a apartment, because of the chance of being cut again!

NBA's Cinderella Man!

He has beat the odds. I'm speechless. I'm not even a strong believer of God like that but there's a plan for this man.

He has beat the odds. I'm speechless. I'm not even a strong believer of God like that but there's a plan for this man.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

still waiting for the doubters to come in to post. one came in already, nationalism? You know Asians aren't the only ones cheering for Lin right?

You were already proven wrong and nationalism is all you have to say? #+!%+% pathetic.
get off his sack 
laugh.gif

im rooting for him but you sound like a female 
laugh.gif

this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

still waiting for the doubters to come in to post. one came in already, nationalism? You know Asians aren't the only ones cheering for Lin right?

You were already proven wrong and nationalism is all you have to say? #+!%+% pathetic.
get off his sack 
laugh.gif

im rooting for him but you sound like a female 
laugh.gif

this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom