Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Just saw it today. My man Ronnie is doing his thing
pimp.gif

I can figure why Angelina didn't return but was there a reason given for her not coming back for S3? Refused? Didn't want to get beat up again? Wasn't down for another train?
Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I read that JS premiere had 3 times the amount of viewers as the premiere for Mad Men's new season
The Mad Men premiere was in the middle of the summer. I didn't think it would do huge #s as usual this time around.
Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I predict Mike, Pauly, and Angelina engaging in a three-some/gang bang some time this season.
I can see Mike saying it "I think we have a situation." We already know Vinny smushed. Ronnie doing it would just make this season the best

I can figure why Angelina didn't return but was there a reason given for her not coming back for S3? Refused? Didn't want to get beat up again? Wasn't down for another train?
Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I read that JS premiere had 3 times the amount of viewers as the premiere for Mad Men's new season
The Mad Men premiere was in the middle of the summer. I didn't think it would do huge #s as usual this time around.
Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I predict Mike, Pauly, and Angelina engaging in a three-some/gang bang some time this season.
I can see Mike saying it "I think we have a situation." We already know Vinny smushed. Ronnie doing it would just make this season the best

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

19v0pj.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Situation had that look like....."oh rly? I'm the one that be hookin up w/ the 3's, 4's, 5's and the dirt between ya toes fam?".....Everybody was peepin Ron like, I want him to try to go off on me cause I got jokes on dude for days.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

19v0pj.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Situation had that look like....."oh rly? I'm the one that be hookin up w/ the 3's, 4's, 5's and the dirt between ya toes fam?".....Everybody was peepin Ron like, I want him to try to go off on me cause I got jokes on dude for days.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Its scenes like that fist pump gif that make me believe this season is going to suck.

Season 1 was unintentional comedy and now I have a feeling this season is going to be more planned laughs.

Im not a fan.

Um, no. People down south are just like that when mocking this show. That dude is not an actor.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Its scenes like that fist pump gif that make me believe this season is going to suck.

Season 1 was unintentional comedy and now I have a feeling this season is going to be more planned laughs.

Im not a fan.

Um, no. People down south are just like that when mocking this show. That dude is not an actor.

Back
Top Bottom