Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by Truballa101

snickers actually looks pretty good..
in the context that she's actually Chillean/Peruvian or w/e then shes ok.
but when shes in a fake tan and being shown as an Italian girl she just looks extra dirty.

seems like they got a huge crowd following their every step when they were going on the boardwalk, and even people camping outside their home. lol. mtv filling up time with this ron and sam stuff, smh

seems like they got a huge crowd following their every step when they were going on the boardwalk, and even people camping outside their home. lol. mtv filling up time with this ron and sam stuff, smh

Weak episode 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Weak episode 
grin.gif

this! the part I don't get is. they hate sammi but yet there complaining the whole time they had there Sunday dinner that they weren't there. also there's waaaay to many commercials damn!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Weak episode 
grin.gif

this! the part I don't get is. they hate sammi but yet there complaining the whole time they had there Sunday dinner that they weren't there. also there's waaaay to many commercials damn!

Originally Posted by p charm

^^ I spend my summers in seaside (where most of my families from) there were mobs of people following them down the boardwalk, It's insane the cops are d bags and push people out of the way like it's the president, when they were on the rides, they cleared the whole pier and shut it down. It's so unrealistic and unnecessary. Can't even walk down the boardwalk I grew up going to without cops tell me i cant' walk to the pier cuz snookie and pauly D are there?? ....yea i'm mad.

^ Yep. I live like 7 minutes away from the house and when I drove past once there was mad people across the street on the sidewalk, taking pictures, and there was at least 3 huge security guards outside. 
But Sammi needs to leave the show like yesterday. I'm sure she was standing on the boardwalk while everyone was on the rides, talking about "everyone is having fun and I'm all alone again, just like Miami" ... Umm, excuse me girl, but you're the one who made it this way. You wanna lay up in your tower (aka the top floor bedroom) and act like your $*$$ doesn't stink, then you're dumb $%+ is gonna be lonely. We don't feel sorry for you. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by p charm

^^ I spend my summers in seaside (where most of my families from) there were mobs of people following them down the boardwalk, It's insane the cops are d bags and push people out of the way like it's the president, when they were on the rides, they cleared the whole pier and shut it down. It's so unrealistic and unnecessary. Can't even walk down the boardwalk I grew up going to without cops tell me i cant' walk to the pier cuz snookie and pauly D are there?? ....yea i'm mad.

^ Yep. I live like 7 minutes away from the house and when I drove past once there was mad people across the street on the sidewalk, taking pictures, and there was at least 3 huge security guards outside. 
But Sammi needs to leave the show like yesterday. I'm sure she was standing on the boardwalk while everyone was on the rides, talking about "everyone is having fun and I'm all alone again, just like Miami" ... Umm, excuse me girl, but you're the one who made it this way. You wanna lay up in your tower (aka the top floor bedroom) and act like your $*$$ doesn't stink, then you're dumb $%+ is gonna be lonely. We don't feel sorry for you. 
roll.gif

Ronnie's kiss response in that argument was classic
roll.gif
Imma do that ol girl every time now. It was funny to see Ron having fun and Sammi not. She acting like she got a problem with everybody not just the girls.

Pretty boring ep though. Felt there could've been more comedy when they went to Karma other than Vinny pulling the robbery
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Jenni forgetting her anniversary gave me a good chuckle. I thought dude was just being a %%%#+ but it seems he a bit of a softy to be that mad about that. What you look like remembering your anniversary and not your girl? Her not remembering should've been a free pass for you to smash.

Ronnie's kiss response in that argument was classic
roll.gif
Imma do that ol girl every time now. It was funny to see Ron having fun and Sammi not. She acting like she got a problem with everybody not just the girls.

Pretty boring ep though. Felt there could've been more comedy when they went to Karma other than Vinny pulling the robbery
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Jenni forgetting her anniversary gave me a good chuckle. I thought dude was just being a %%%#+ but it seems he a bit of a softy to be that mad about that. What you look like remembering your anniversary and not your girl? Her not remembering should've been a free pass for you to smash.

"You can't just walk in on Sunday with a banana, and expect everything to be peaches."
roll.gif

Episode was below avg, but there's one on Monday.

"You can't just walk in on Sunday with a banana, and expect everything to be peaches."
roll.gif

Episode was below avg, but there's one on Monday.

ep was wack. least we get 2 next week.

a little unrealistic that they have to work in that lil dinky %$% tshirt shop, despite all the cheese their pulling per ep lol

ep was wack. least we get 2 next week.

a little unrealistic that they have to work in that lil dinky %$% tshirt shop, despite all the cheese their pulling per ep lol

ball being stuck on the other roof was just more pointless filler... how the hell they get a camera angle right next to the ball.

ball being stuck on the other roof was just more pointless filler... how the hell they get a camera angle right next to the ball.

this is what i hate about 2nd and 3rd season of tv shows. now they dont just have camera following them, they all have security and a damn production entourage. They cant get into any kind of thing with strangers b/c their security backs them up. Get a new cast, 2 small film crews. The show is done as far as them having drama with people outside that house.

this is what i hate about 2nd and 3rd season of tv shows. now they dont just have camera following them, they all have security and a damn production entourage. They cant get into any kind of thing with strangers b/c their security backs them up. Get a new cast, 2 small film crews. The show is done as far as them having drama with people outside that house.

- weak %%$ episode
- how is Jwow's BF gonna be mad about about her "forgetting" their anniversary when he KNEW she was going to be away filming the day of. #@$% outta here. Dude is Terry cloth
- Every female in the house would get the D. IDGAF

- weak %%$ episode
- how is Jwow's BF gonna be mad about about her "forgetting" their anniversary when he KNEW she was going to be away filming the day of. #@$% outta here. Dude is Terry cloth
- Every female in the house would get the D. IDGAF

Back
Top Bottom