Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Look-a-like Ronnie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was a pretty funny show. I think the best this season, I can't wait to see everything else. Jwoww is gonna get it in once she's done with tom
laugh.gif

That was a pretty funny show. I think the best this season, I can't wait to see everything else. Jwoww is gonna get it in once she's done with tom
laugh.gif

Ronnie grilling the burgers was so fake. Faker than last week when they retrieved the kick ball.
30t6p3b.gif

Ronnie grilling the burgers was so fake. Faker than last week when they retrieved the kick ball.
30t6p3b.gif

My bad for not updating the thread title before the episode. I almost forgot about it airing tonight myself.

Kitch-ditch
roll.gif
, and the Ronnie look-a-like next week
eek.gif

My bad for not updating the thread title before the episode. I almost forgot about it airing tonight myself.

Kitch-ditch
roll.gif
, and the Ronnie look-a-like next week
eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ this ep having a lot to do with flashbacks from S1. Saw the stalker I just started dying.

laugh.gif
@ Snooki and Deena trying to smash with roommates now.

Snooki getting that drunk wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be but how it all turned in to a scene was funny. Like ppl at the shore don't see her doing dumb shh all the time.

laugh.gif
@ this ep having a lot to do with flashbacks from S1. Saw the stalker I just started dying.

laugh.gif
@ Snooki and Deena trying to smash with roommates now.

Snooki getting that drunk wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be but how it all turned in to a scene was funny. Like ppl at the shore don't see her doing dumb shh all the time.

Back
Top Bottom