OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

This season > last season already, so this season is already a win in my book.

*dead* at Mike falling off the couch while trying to sleep because of the pigeons.

Pauly D is in a class of his own, being the most likable character on the show. Vinny fell off.

Ronnie..smh

I believe Mike, though. Why lie about hooking up with Snookie? What does dude gain from saying something like that if it isn't true.

Yes, Mike blew up Ronnie's spot a number of times, but this is sorta different. Dude told him to not tell anybody face to face and Ron snitched anyway. What Mike did in the past wasn't any better, but still. Ronnie's a lame.

This season > last season already, so this season is already a win in my book.

*dead* at Mike falling off the couch while trying to sleep because of the pigeons.

Pauly D is in a class of his own, being the most likable character on the show. Vinny fell off.

Ronnie..smh

I believe Mike, though. Why lie about hooking up with Snookie? What does dude gain from saying something like that if it isn't true.

Yes, Mike blew up Ronnie's spot a number of times, but this is sorta different. Dude told him to not tell anybody face to face and Ron snitched anyway. What Mike did in the past wasn't any better, but still. Ronnie's a lame.

Still love this show. This is like my only reality-scripted show I watch because it's entertaining as !@!* and it's just showing some people having a good time.

I believe Mike.

We need gifs...especially of Ronnie...dude is wilin out

Next weeks episode should be great...classic ronnie throwing sam's !@$% out the room.

Did anyone else feel a piece of their soul fly away when ronnie got back with sam...for the umpteenth time?

Still love this show. This is like my only reality-scripted show I watch because it's entertaining as !@!* and it's just showing some people having a good time.

I believe Mike.

Next weeks episode should be great...classic ronnie throwing sam's !@$% out the room.

Did anyone else feel a piece of their soul fly away when ronnie got back with sam...for the umpteenth time?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I believe Mike.

I did.
but in a situation like that where there really are no outlets aside from drinking and partying and you have a solid 7.5-8 throwing you the punani what are you to do?

the only thing i don't get is that he already had a shorty on deck that he was flying out and was flexing like he didn't even care about Sammi like that.

Ron is a sucker though..its thoroughly confirmed at this point.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I believe Mike.

I did.
but in a situation like that where there really are no outlets aside from drinking and partying and you have a solid 7.5-8 throwing you the punani what are you to do?

the only thing i don't get is that he already had a shorty on deck that he was flying out and was flexing like he didn't even care about Sammi like that.

Ron is a sucker though..its thoroughly confirmed at this point.

I was enjoying the show until the drama, snitching (or whatever you want to call it) started.

Funny part was when Pauly, Vinny and Ronnie were interrogating the twins. One them said "You're a %!$@#" and Pauly Replies "If she's a %!$@# then you're a %!$@# too"

That girl is a virgin (from her butt). She was a little garden tool, jumping from bed to bed.

I was enjoying the show until the drama, snitching (or whatever you want to call it) started.

Funny part was when Pauly, Vinny and Ronnie were interrogating the twins. One them said "You're a %!$@#" and Pauly Replies "If she's a %!$@# then you're a %!$@# too"

That girl is a virgin (from her butt). She was a little garden tool, jumping from bed to bed.

samy a 7.5? eww no.

snooki is a grenade and deena is an atomic bomb.

jwows boobs save her but she needs some weight back.

Ronnie is a simp

Mike is a douche but is hilarious

Vinny and Pauly D are the only ones who make the show really watchable.

samy a 7.5? eww no.

snooki is a grenade and deena is an atomic bomb.

jwows boobs save her but she needs some weight back.

Ronnie is a simp

Mike is a douche but is hilarious

Vinny and Pauly D are the only ones who make the show really watchable.

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

Originally Posted by trak1sh

show is boring as hell and yet I keep watching.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Ronnie..smh

This.
tired.gif

My question is how do these dudes stay radio silent during wen the show is playing this all happened months ago.cant we find out the out come of what happened afterthe ronnie mokefight?

My question is how do these dudes stay radio silent during wen the show is playing this all happened months ago.cant we find out the out come of what happened afterthe ronnie mokefight?

Originally Posted by justforkickz

TMZ reported Ronnie and Mike getting into a fight when it happened.
They also can't talk about the show because they sign a no-disclosure contract, meaning if they talk about the show it's a breach of contract and legal action is taken.

Back
Top Bottom