OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASONS 2 GIF THREAD, updated daily! (56K WARNING)

nwiutt.jpg

A+ thread
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We need a .gif of when:

-(eddiee21 said it first) Angelina is crying and about to slap Pauly and Situation is in the background with his glasses down giving that look.
-Pauly's eyes bugging out, calling Angelina delusional in the beginning of Episode 3.

A+ thread
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We need a .gif of when:

-(eddiee21 said it first) Angelina is crying and about to slap Pauly and Situation is in the background with his glasses down giving that look.
-Pauly's eyes bugging out, calling Angelina delusional in the beginning of Episode 3.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Can you make of gif of when Angelina is crying and about to slap Pauly and Situation is in the background with his glasses down giving that look. twas hilarious.
THIS. had me rolling when I was watching it....Situation was in the background glasses down giving that +*# is she really crying?

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Can you make of gif of when Angelina is crying and about to slap Pauly and Situation is in the background with his glasses down giving that look. twas hilarious.
THIS. had me rolling when I was watching it....Situation was in the background glasses down giving that +*# is she really crying?

i honestly dont get how peopel hate on this show.
i know a lot of my boys do not watch this show cuz they say its lame
smh.gif
makes me feel like deading them as friends

i honestly dont get how peopel hate on this show.
i know a lot of my boys do not watch this show cuz they say its lame
smh.gif
makes me feel like deading them as friends

Back
Top Bottom