OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

If posted, I apologize:

1zb58qs.jpg

Quote:
TERRIBLE GUN.
AND I KNOW WHO MADE IT.... THIS GUY MIKE IN DOWNTOWN L.A

co-sign. Serious SLAP ATTACK!
But then again, were talking about snoop, since when did he ever have good taste in what he rocks.

where online can i buy those bead/rosary chains in white gold? anyone know any sites? i looked on goldenmine and ebay but couldnt find em... thanks
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

BigLescobar@aol.com

Anyone got a pic of Stack's 5 star pendant?

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

WOW 45AIRJ

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

ah man i got a SICK idea for a peice. ben im still gonna cop something from yall. still saving.
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Seriously P, just save your money and call it a career. You had the streets on lock for sure in the late 90's but your time has come. Thank you.

Quote:
Seriously P, just save your money and call it a career. You had the streets on lock for sure in the late 90's but your time has come. Thank you.

well never knock P for that time :lol:
laugh.gif

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

If I remember correct ben told p he couldnt rap dude should stop and live like a white man his asanti rims are fresh though
Im black but it doesnt matter.She meet me in the club she is going down. A brother gives her bud she's going down. Any time I see her guaranteed she going down

yo ninjahood, you might have mentioned this back in the one of the 200 pages, but did you get your piece custom done from scratch? if so how much?
Got a new ISS mentality lolzers.....

Quote:
yo ninjahood, you might have mentioned this back in the one of the 200 pages, but did you get your piece custom done from scratch?

not 100% sure, but there is a mold for his piece-one of the dudes from mobb deep had it also....hard to find i imagine...
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom