:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall lil white boys i bet .... :smh:
nono.gif

What does being a certain skin color have to do with anything? It still doesn't change the fact that your chain is fake and you used dental floss to wrap it around your neck. Shouldn't it be even worse when you have "white boys" exposing you for your fake Jebus piece?

BTW...you have NO right to be calling ANYONE LITTLE. you wearing a size 7.5 shoe son..

Quote:
the point is that the white guys dont kno bout jewlery and are u f in sirious ma is not fake lmao stop hoppin on the bandwagon

Can't hop on the bandwagon that I started. Anyways, unless you have some proof that that isn't made out of tin foil..you got a fake. Proof = close up shots,papers, etc.

@ y'all making dude take his pic down.
Reppin'the Bahamas​

ok so if you got cake and paid 6,500 for the piece..why the hell couldnt you drop more money on a better chain?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

anyone know where i could get a real nice high quality snakeskin band? like red/brown green or blue i'm lookin for, the fat kind with lots of stuffin in em.

Quote:
spics ????

lmao exactly what i mean ... spics? (so corny)ma fault thats y i look better than all of you white guys on this site and ill bag your grl too lmao

you act real hard for a guy who wears a 7.5 shoe. by those pictures of you on your MySpace i know you wouldn't say any of that trash in front of ANYONE in real life.

Quote:
you act real hard for a guy who wears a 7.5 shoe

well you know what they say.....

naw I'm kidding I like that piece you just need a bigger chain cause it look's out of place is all.
[/center][/b]

chique
bon chic bon genre[/b]​

Quote:
lmao exactly what i mean ... spics? (so corny)ma fault thats y i look better than all of you white guys on this site and ill bag your grl too lmao

If you knew this site was all "white guys" then why did you join???

And who gives 2 @#%$ about how you look?

Also, since your good at bagging girls, bag my girfriend, ill give you her aim. I want to see what she says to a clown like you.

Just accept the fact you got roasted and stop trying to save yourself....your only making it worse.
I have electronics for sale..ipods,psp, and others. pm email or aim me.

Firenzek16@aol.com

well this thread had a good run, thought id sneak in here before it got locked
hold it down for the bay reppin oakland...<br><br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;"> Phil</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;">ippi</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:yellow;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;">nes</span><!-----</strong><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">mb</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">er </span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">No.10</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!----- <br><br>.

R.I.P. Jewelry thread

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

ya'll dropped some great knowledge....thanks K-Town and others who helped make this thread last over 200 pages....R.I.P. Jewery Thread....

EDIT*

Thank you mods for making it censered

Quote:
isnt Jacob Arabov basically a white boy?

He's from the former Soviet Union, Tashkent to be exact...

Hence he saying he's Russian...

His real name is Yakov Arabov

Nah, don't let this get locked now.

Some old pics to help keep it going.

167827042.jpg

167827037.jpg

looks kinda like Ben's piece
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Back
Top Bottom