OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

209q5jt.jpg

gillie da kidd from major figgaz....looks like he's still eatin off "yeah thats us"

:lol:
laugh.gif

team platano

SMH both at Just Blaze and Slick Rick pictures. Jsut Blaze looking mad suspect and Slick Rick looking like a fool with all that trash he got on...
"WHEN YOU SEE THAT PALMED 40 I POP AND SLOW YOUR ROCK'N'ROLL LIKE BON JOVI"

Quote:
gillie da kidd from major figgaz....looks like he's still eatin off "yeah thats us"

and from ghost-writing for lil wayne

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

This this @#%$ just pull out a man purse. I love to see these old cats defend that go head i dare u, I got the gasoline waitin on one of u @#%$.
The American dream - Our way

fresh fuel for da fire

14.JPG

4.JPG

i saw these cats in da PR parade..i took a pic of they chains...i'll get em lata..

42.JPG

23.JPG

benzino sighting :wow:
eek.gif

49.JPG

who dat?

team platano

168422652.jpg

Now thats a diamond chain! First time I seen some decent pics of them up close.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Tru Life...

The Real Talk Of New York is on it Again
I Come Wit Da 9 & Be Gone Wit a 10
JayGunnA :Total Posts :: 5422 Status: Banned

Slim Thug had doe already before poppin up in the limelight like that.Those right there caught the light perfectly

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Quote:
Now thats a diamond chain! First time I seen some decent pics of them up close.

i got some good pix comin...his watch was :wow:
eek.gif
as well...havent been home to upload them but i should be able to 2night...it was slim thug/paul wall and special guest cameraman TV Johnny so you know the stage was lit up

Houston Cats are all caking.....They made money independently....Chingo Bling is a baller even if most look at his music just as comedy.

Quote:
i swear....these nba/nfl dudes got $ for the most extravagant pieces and for the most part the values beasts most rapper chains but they come up with the corniest ever-

True.

Quote:
and from ghost-writing for lil wayne

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

got em :lol:
laugh.gif

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

yeah slim thug was pretty well off before he even got a real deal..
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) sz.8 90 shipped and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) sz.8 150, shipped. 220 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

I met slim thug when he was gettin tattted by Cartoon and he pulled out a stack bigger then a Big Mac Sandwich box. and on top of that, he rented a Phantom out here for like $3,200 a day for like a month like it was nothing. them chains is the real deal.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

oh yeh, forgot to mention, this was 3 years ago when he was gettin tatted. so that was a while before any check up on it video.... I just appreciate a superstar like Beyonce giving some hometown love for a song that big. that's dope. when you got it like that and you tell your label how it's goin down.

if you know any big ballers, let me know, I got a black phantom 2005 with low miles for rent..... big deposit off a CC required and $2,800 a day. I got 24"s on the whip too. I just had it out for 3 months..... would love to rent it out for another 3 again. there'd be a commission for those who referred. holla

Back
Top Bottom