OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

146285_TVJohnny_wife.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

- it's spelt wrong on purpose.

Quote:
the new diamonds herringbones that rappers been sweating recently are so weak.

I kinda agree and kinda don't. The diamonds are so small that they don't shine the way you would expect them too, which I agree makes them look weak. Still kinda hot though. South Texas used to be big on diamond-cut (no actual stones) herringbones, which I actually like, so this is the step up I guess.

Since I was one of the originators of this post (vol 1 or 2) I feel its only right to participate.........YES it is ALL me...and ALL real....

sg484n.jpg

sg48d5.jpg

sg48qc.jpg

thats my homie evan ross in the background.... hes playing Ant in the movie ATL coming out MARCH 31st GO SEE IT!!.... if u wanna kno its one diana ross's sons and im tight with both of them becuz they lived in greenwich ct and moved out to cali about 1-2 years ago...cant wait 2 see the movie

ATL%20(2).jpg

[/b]​

can't really see Kobe's or Vanessa's ice too clearly, but here's a pic of them going to Dolce, Ashton Kutcher+Wilmer Valderamma's restaurant in Santa Monica. (right after they came from the store where Kobe bought that crazy $4 MILLION 8 carat purple diamond ring)

www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif

sorry, it's a GIF image and too lazy to upload it to a host. if someone wants to do it , go ahead.

here's the best pic i could find of the ring

ring.jpg

whats the stats on that jesus piece ICEE White?
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

new pix

15.JPG

My son Cokeezy :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
one of my top 5 chains too
, DJ Envy = :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Poser @#%$ ninja :smh:
nono.gif

Coke signing with Envy is just :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

1.JPG

My dude Arm and Hammer maannnnn :pimp:
pimp.gif

66.JPG

this ninja tracy morgan is too funny
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

29.JPG

da new XXL has a GREAT new pic of busta rhymes and Tru-life's new roc piece via da rocawear AD..imma scan it tomorrow.
team platano

just saw these pics of Lil Romeo's ice browsing the Wireimage site........

8133778CLsmooth7142200685557PM.jpg

they had a couple of close up shots of his Cookie Monster+"Rich Boyz" pieces and his ear studs+belt buckle, but i think they took them down for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom