OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

i always wondered why jay-z stopped wearin' earrings....and 50 cent did that for a while too but put em back on...juelz completely stopped wearin' em too...hmmm... :nerd:
nerd.gif

team platano

I never seen Juelz w/ earrings period.

Hov went through a period that it was just about the watches no chains then when BOBW2 came out that came back

juelz has definately had them cuz close up pics reveal pierced lobes...

jay-z though put em back on...havin a exposed pierce lobe looks empty.....

team platano

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

funny.........that's not a jewary, that's gangster's thing, man.

Think how to make money when young.

Money can buy everything , sons

Great CEO J
www.cautis.com

Emergency : Looking for big paper cup vendor in US who can make offer. Do not send me resume.

Well, since I was still up I figured I'd take a pic of my 3 nicest, then all of a sudden my computer crashed. Anyway this was the best pic I could take. May try again later.
132221901.jpg

The chain and cross are 14k white gold.

The middle bracelet is a gift from my girl. It's tungsten. Not bad, shines alot and gets alot of looks.

The bracelet on the right is 14k white gold with yellow gold and diamonds down the middle. Total diamond weight of 1 carat

Nothing crazy, it's been about 5 years since I've spent any cash on a new piece. Been thinking about getting a nice gold chain though. It's been years since I've rocked gold.

wow 4cts thats crazy...must be alteast 15g+.. my 1.1ct cost me around 4500..
pfchen8584@gmail.com
aim- pfcxm3

FS:BAPE Crazy Camo Hoody Red M-420 L- 440 xl-490 / Bape Multi-color Hoody size XXL super rare
Contact me!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ its me , ninjahood & onhollowground that held down the past 3 pages.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
I never seen Juelz w/ earrings period

Some people still believe in earrings are for women. I think i wont look good in them neither. My parents didnt want me to pierce my ears in my teen years, and i still havent to this date.

Still, searching for the Truth

Quote:
funny.........that's not a jewary, that's gangster's thing, man.Think how to make money when young.Money can buy everything , sons

man what the F did you just say?
don't even remember saying that .....

Quote:
MOST testers in around my hood only got da standard green/red joints and most of canal is da same way...i see a huge room screw upz and possible BS sellers over sellin u mossinaites and chargin u diamond prices...

i few months ago i was going to buy a pair of mossinaites earrings and try to trade them in for a higher price.

Quote:
^ I dont think asylum is even a record label, i think its kind of like Koch or some.
Thats my point he is seeing big money off each cd and he sold close to or more than 2 million.

Ktown since you worked with Master P back in the day did you put in any work into "ghetto D" or "Ice Cream Man"? (other than marketing) If you did i would like to thank you those two are part of my fav cds.

ninjahood how much did your cuban link cost?

Quote:
man made diamonds are already a reality with companies like gemesis and apollo creating actual diamonds from machines..its only gonna be a matter of time before diamonds as we know it won't be surrounded in da aura they got now...

So it's safe to say in a few years that some of these pieces and chains in this post will be attainable by the avg person?

K Town,im not even sure that the Asian cat IS a rapper..but he gets money somehow..his whole thing is L2H..Live 2 Hustle

When I was in houston after hurricane katrina,I saw alot of his jewelry at TV johnny..sick stuff...

and johnny has some great stuff in his store..i dont know much about diamond quality,but they shine REAL nice..
R.I.P. Verdell Lange
Free Corey Miller
**** FEMA!

it's pretty plain to see the boy stillmatic718's studs ARE REAL... while they may not be 4 carats (if my eyes arent @#%$ wit me its probably more like 1 each give or take) either way son had to drop a healthy 8 or so stacks.... why hate on the young boy?

when young, save everything what u can earn then invest it to the stock market, or real estate or gold/silver.

If you want to live poor for the rest of your life, go ahead.

Buy that diamond.......such a trash to my eyes.

pls don't be upset I just give you guys some advice to be a rich.

Great Rich CEO J
www.cautis.com

Emergency : Looking for paper cup distributor in US(only big volume) a good chance.! :wink:
wink.gif

But you not even usin' the english language in a way everyone can understand, So how you gon give advice to make us rich?

Quote:
such a trash to my eyes.

My dude just got his visa... :wow:
eek.gif

i bet people are buying moise whatevers and dont even know it.

i would do something with those just to do something outrageous. but like dude said, diamonds aint going nowhere. no matter what you do, you can replace a diamond and its value. even if there is only one company controlling them, their value wont go away...
DETROIT DETROIT, HOME OF THE LORDZ...

i tell you, again, apples and bananas george bush make you schizer rich!

Quote:
what is the name of that asian rapper outta houston with the grills and tats on his hands? I gotta hear dudes music.

Paur warr.
don't even remember saying that .....

^ lol ok... yes, I'm not even gonna get into it again... I know my studs are real and all that... so I was not shut down... I don't rock CZ sorry... and I know the weight...
I Switch Chickz Like KicKz!

Back
Top Bottom