OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

since you guys are talking about rappers n all that.......ktown i was just wondering how many rappers actually came up from the hood?

how you just gone come up and ask the dude some random @#%$?
don't even remember saying that .....

Does anyone have a good picture of Nas' QB piece, the second one, the white gold or platinum one...
I Switch Chickz Like KicKz!

i typed up a reply w/a whole bunch of pics of Chamillionaire, Nick Cannon's ("i'm trying to bring back the Run DMC days"---his words not mine) gold ropes, Bow Wow, & bunch of Down South dudes' pieces, but looks like my account w/WireImage ain't letting me load up pics anymore.

if any of you others wanna check look for the pics on your own &/or post them, just go to

www.wireimage.com

and click on the entertainment section. you can search for almost any person & event.

they got sports + other pic sections too if you wanna peep pics or kill time.......current events, nature, etc.

Quote:
how you just gone come up and ask the dude some random ?

and who are you to tell me what i can and cant post? youve only been on here for a month and youre trying to be a mod already? it doesnt make you cool because you have a high post count so take it easy. kids these days :smh:
nono.gif

where did i say you cant post? where am i trying to be a mod? callin me a kid when your comprehension level is comparable to one. yall are so sensitive, relax ma.
don't even remember saying that .....

yeah NBA paper is serious league minimum i slike 800K and that bench warmer on the clippers is Rick Brunson who did that interview

Quote:
i think this one takes da cake...its so detailed wow.....

Nah If u wanna talk about detailed, that Mr cartoon piece that Ktown posted takes the cake IMO.
If i like yours, Im taking it .

I gotta find some better pictures of Drew Gooden's "Bay Area Masterpiece" for you. It is absolutely rediculous! My partner made it for him and we do alot of pieces for athletes and celebrities. This picture really doesn't show the detail that into this thing. You see the Golden Gate Bridge, San Fran Skyline, Oakland Skyline, and Alcatraz sitting in the middle of the water. And it weighs 7 pounds. He doesn't even wear the thing. But the craziest project i've seen done is the one Jason did for Michael Jackson. Go to the site and you'll see many of the pieces he's done. Michael's costed 600 g's and he bought 9 of them to be his family's crest and go to his brother's and sister's, children and parents. Then when Jason took them to his house in LA he showed the finished product to Michael and he put it on and said it is too heavy and had his assistant put them on the doors throughout the house as decoration. I've seen alot of dudes stunt in major ways in my life but nobody is seeing this dude for that move. And yes he paid with a check that cleared immediated 4.5 million for some medallions that are hanging on doors in a house that he doesn't even live at.

On a nother note, the NBA's minimum is 398K. That being said it goes up with your tenure. If you have 8 years your minimum s 1.5 million. That's the cap. Baseball doesn't have a salary cap and guys make very good money but they can't tie NBA guys shoes when it comes to guap. Think about it from a numbers perspective. A-Rod is making the most in the league far and away but you are looking at the final number but the deal is for 10 years. Shaq dwarfs that. KG was killing that. And the average salary for NBA and MLB hasn't been a close race for quite some time. Now with MLB you have more of an opportunity for longevity because you don't get injured as much do to it not being an aerobic sport and guys frequently play into their 40's. But, they play a season with twice as many games and have to often play like 4-6 times a week. Don't get it twisted NBA dudes are holdin the crown when it comes to guap in the entertainment world as a whole. You're talking about a league of 450+ dudes. You have actors etc.. that make more than most NBA dudes but take the top 450 and line em up... It'll get ugly. Like K-Town said there's so many actors out there who are extremely popular that aren't killin it like people think they are.

Quote:
Halle just saw 1million for Monsters Ball. meanwhile, brittany murphy is gettin 3 to 4 million a picture and there are at least 20 other caucasian actresses in gabrielles age range or younger making waaay more dough with less talent.

Wow, I knew there was a big gap, but never knew the gap was that huge. Thats just disgraceful

Quote:
why is everyone wearing rope chains now

Time to bring them back. All the ice is good and all, but since everyone got it, some cats wanna do something else. Myself, I'm about to be 25 and I'm thinking about getting a nice rope, plus there's no way I can afford some Ice like what people showing. I got about a $1,500 budget for my next chain. Back in school, all I used to wear was yellow gold.

Next time Drew comes back down to lawrence imma have to ask him about that chain. good to see my boy Drew doing big thangs.
Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

I was just checking the forbes celeb 100 and as far as actors og Johnny Depp was on to followed by Tom Cruise . So Depp also makes crazy money but i guess k-town is right about the black actors pay as Only Will and Denzel are the only two in the higher ranks Will gets 25mill but you can tack on another 15-20 off the dvd and other profits . Denzel even got 20 mill for american gangster and that never got off the ground . And as for as music goes Madonna owns that but Diddy is still in the top 5 and prince is a little further down but he still makes crazy money

mel gibson wasn't lead role in passion of the christ, that would be jim caviezel. sorry that was just annoying me for a minute hah.

unless maybe you mean braveheart, which gibson banked something serious off of + the best picture award.

I've been wondering this for a while, but how much are people paying for a jesus piece? Like how much for Biggies vs someone like Kanyes, which probably has more diamonds. How many karats? Clipse, Loon, Nas, Jay-z, Clipse, JR Writer, they all seem to have the same one? Is it the same though?

Quote:
mel gibson wasn't lead role in passion of the christ, that would be jim caviezel. sorry that was just annoying me for a minute hah.

unless maybe you mean braveheart, which gibson banked something serious off of + the best picture award

no, you're right, i didn't mix them up and just messed up+mistakenly put him down as the lead too. thanks for coming correct w/the info.

here's some of his salary history off IMDB too.......

Quote:
Salary
Signs (2002) $25,000,000
We Were Soldiers (2002) $25,000,000
The Patriot (2000) $25,000,000
Chicken Run (2000) 1,000,000
Conspiracy Theory (1997) $20,000,000
Ransom (1996) $20,000,000
Maverick (1994) $15,000,000
Lethal Weapon 3 (1992) $10,000,000
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985) $1,200,000 (Australia)
Mad Max (1979) $15,000 (Australia)
Summer City (1977) $400 (Australian)

for some reason, it doesn't list his Braveheart take from 1995. i'll try to find it tomorrow if someone else doesn't post it by then.

Quote:
I've been wondering this for a while, but how much are people paying for a jesus piece? Like how much for Biggies vs someone like Kanyes, which probably has more diamonds. How many karats? Clipse, Loon, Nas, Jay-z, Clipse, JR Writer, they all seem to have the same one? Is it the same though?

i dont know any specifics, but on the Kanye thing on MTV he said that he paid 15k for the jesus piece and that the white guy he was workin with (either brion or levine) had a 70k watch with NO DIAMONDS.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom