OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

go to the pcp website and listen to that apology
WANTED: Adidas Kareem Coffee Lo sz 14

Nike Air Force 1 Gore-tex sz 14

yo i swear ghost had on that same jesus piece at a show he did here last night...that pic looks str8 from the 80s tho :lol:
laugh.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Quote:
yo i swear ghost had on that same jesus piece at a show he did here last night...that pic looks str8 from the 80s tho

i respect ghost for that...matta fact if u pay attention he's had da SAME jesus piece since da ironman cover...

ghost.cvr.jpg

and in supreme clientel

B0000488UG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

matta fact i believe he's had a jesus piece even before biggie...

team platano

Duke Da God look like Tim from The Shop haha.. But Ghostface and Juelz still have the dopest pieces in the game right now.

haha a glimpse of ghosts grampa simpson
ninjahood, i dunno about purple city, they real off
they doin stuff in france when france dont even know they exist, thats a lil backwards
T Wong Supreme Team, Splash the Tso's make the Wok Gleam​

damn thats @ least 10 thou easy, man i would love to have that kinda cash in my hands.
" it feels good to spend 50 grand and think nothing of it"
-50 cent

vhfi8p.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

:lol:
laugh.gif
its funny cuz that $ is nothing compared to the empire he built up in the last couple of years....seeing him hold it up like that means nothing.... :smh:
nono.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
love his music or hate it you gotta respect his hustle game
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

510560555gl.jpg

Prolly one of the most expensive chains throughout this whole thread.

on the chain, each stone is 3.8KT, it belonged to 50 then 50 let him borrow it and he attached his "S" logo to the chain so 50 couldn't take it back.
Cost is $680K :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
damn thats @ least 10 thou easy,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At least 100K not ten.
Just A 1 inch stack of 20's, is a lot of paper. in that pic right there, u talking 100's and a huuuuuuuuuuge stack
Speak ya mind, It is free

my fault yall i havent been up on NT lately.......death in the fam.....ima get back at yall with more pix and details in a lil bit
I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

Earring:

4 1.25ct Diamonds (Princess Cut), 14k White Gold

Chain:
Round Cuts
150 rows of Double Stones = 300 stones of Moissanite
ct stones
18k White Gold

I'LL MAKE A SIG LATER.........

Vpr sorry about your fam.

Quote:
Chain:
Round Cuts
150 rows of Double Stones = 300 stones of Moissanite
ct stones
18k White Gold

Everyone is intersted in that chain though. I wanna check out some up-close pics. That chain looks hot. About how much did it run you.

That 50 stack is nice, but I doubt it's 100k. That looks like 25k or so. I remember a guy I use to play poker with pulled out 10k all c-notes and it was about half that. Crazy money!

Back
Top Bottom