OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Yea thas koo, I always just go get a hair cut next door to his shop and then i go in there for like an hr or too n jus kick it if i have time. You know, just chop it up a bit and talk about kicks n different things. Dude is real cool people and so is his brother n stuff.

Quote:
thats AR and anyone whos stepped to game in the past year, has got touched and it's always ugly

What about 50cents,did he touch him yet? :lol:
laugh.gif
I know who shot suge,so he got touched.
Im a line Cutter....

since everyone askinh KTowin questions
im really interested in waht you do
Game is my fav artisit and ii like BWS
but 1 question - what is it exactly that u do that gets u all these connection?
please answer
My music is not for everyone. It's only for the stong-willed, the soldiers music. It's not like party music - I mean, you could gig to it, but it's spiritual. My music is spiritual.
-Tupac Shakur/2pac/Makaveli

^
in this thread of 105 PAGES
and yea he did but i didnt understand it
he just said something like he rents cars or something
My music is not for everyone. It's only for the stong-willed, the soldiers music. It's not like party music - I mean, you could gig to it, but it's spiritual. My music is spiritual.

i dont know everyone. the dude who game in the game is from my block and my neighborhood, D-MAC. but I was in the music bizness for almost 9 years professionally, working and signing Jay Z's first album mighta helped me maybe? and introducing Missy Elliot and many others to their first major contracts sorta help too.....
I've built relationships with people and I don't bug them.

and coldest343 you know who shot suge? PM me and I'll tell you if you right. guaranteed.

and Tre is my dude, we aint ever beef over nothing.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

ATTN K-TOWN.
Normally I would have no reason whatsoever to post in a Jewelry post being that rock no chain and barely even rock earings, but I just hate unessesary overt gangsterism. I work at the EBC at Rucker Park and I happen to know a certain Brooklyn ninja who didn't get touched (or anything close to it) last summer after he almost knocked Game's head off in the first game of the season, that got called because of that fight. I could care less either way, but don't be on here actin like Game thugs it out everywhere he goes, because I've seen with my own eyes that he doesn't. PS. The cat was like 5'8 compared to Game's 6'4.
"Stephon Marbury is god"
-SLAM Magazine

Lol at all this.

Who shot shugga? I really wanna know lol.

I dont remember who, someone just said something like K-town, u dont know them people or w/e. He obviously does.

Yo Ben steal a few diamonds outta game's chain while he's intoxicated and sell them. I dont think game would notice.

OR I got a better Idea! Go get some moissonite from ninja hood and take out all the real diamonds while games not looking and put in the moiss. He aint gonna know.
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

KTOWN

Just wondering how much this kind of chain would cost me without the cross. Just the chain, same length, same width.

damn busta aint playin
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

K-town shutting it down again. Seems everyone is using them colored diamonds. I couldn't even begin to think about the amount of work and time it took to cast that piece and set those stones. That close-up pic is amazing!

Quote:
Because its not...... @ people being caught into the hype

Alright then if Pharrel and Nigo don't have real jewelery then what is it made of smart guy? Stones and the metal?? If you don't know then don't speak again. Don't understand what hype has to do with my question, especially when you talking to me and don't know me. This is a jewelry thread and it has nothing to do with your clothing or what you kiddies talk about in the other threads filled with 14 year olds. Go start a fight with someone that actually cares about him or his clothes. I'm asking strictly on the Jewelry Sideand could care less who owns it. This is a jewerly thread, my future looks to be with jewelry and I'm curious about it.

not trying to be annoying or like a little kid always asking the adults
but K-Town did u just introduce record labels to artists and whta did u do for Jay's 1st album?
thanks for the reponses

this is the sad thing 70% of these pieces are for sure Fake. Bustas is not just fake, but they are custom made pieces that are not all real diamonds and RENTED. lol.

Nelly used to rock all real stuff until he got got for $1,000,000 in las vegas a year or so ago.
now his most of chains are fake, the grillz and rings, etc are mostlcy legit.

all of slim thugs stuff is real......
all of nigo and pharrells stuff is real.

what kills me is all these emails I get for cats asking for an iced out pendant with a 36" GOLD chain for like $2,000.

SONS, CHAINS ALONE 36" AND WITH A DECENT LINK WILL RUN YOU AT LEAST $1,200 FOR A SKINNY JOINT AND UP TO $2,000 EASY WITH THE PRICES OF GOLD NOW SKY ROCKETING. it all depends on how thick of a chain you want and then 10k gold or 14k gold or even 18k which most dont use.

as for pendants even a jimmy boi pendant that is mossed out is still gonna hit you for a couple to few G's easy. EASY. that's with MOSS and remember you ain't gonna get your money back. so shop around and try to get the lowest price possible.
at the end of the day, you can recycle your ice/gold.

the cross on that chain alexonee was not mine. so I don't know, it belongs to Brittany Gastineau's boyfriend. lol.
but the chain in moss would run you about $10,000 easy maybe more.
wholesale cost on that in real diamonds would hit for about $85,000+ but don't quote me, they run around $225k easy for over 70+ carats in ice. check out ebay, mine is 36" long and custom made by steve my jeweler, WJ4 and Phranchise here on NT have been to my jeweler and asked about my ice...... they know it was a pain to make that chain.
the ones on ebay are all 16" long and not all set in the exact size stone. and they are runnin like $32,000 easy with smaller stones. so do the math, once you go bigger, you don't double the price, you actually almost quadruple it, 2 1ct diamonds are not the same price as 1 2ct diamonf of the same clarity/color. get it?

if you want a real clean one in CZ's but not as long as mine and in 14k white gold, I seen them for $2,000 on johnny tv's site.

jacob got some dude in an unnamed crew for $30k for one just like mine.
crazy, he went nuts when he found out his piece was fake as hell.

GBW310.
IT'S CALLED BEING AN A&R.
no one knew who Jay Z was in 1995, NO ONE. he came in through a distributed label called Freeze. we did their distribution deal with his label, but then we decided to take over and completely work with rocafella. I was part of the signing deal.

annoying? no, but that will be the last question I answer about that. all bs aside, pick up a book called "everything you need to know about the record business"
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HAD READ THAT BOOK BACK 13 YEARS AGO, I'D BE A CEO BY NOW OF A STRONG INDY LABEL". it will answer everything about "THE BUSINESS SIDE" but you gotta have some talent, anyone can rap now, you need a gimmick and an image.

Quote:
jacob got some dude in an unnamed crew for $30k for one just like mine.

i;m sayin why would jacob herb someone for 30k and turn around and do game's chain...is it that he smells "rookie".....?

team platano

zyzy,

I copped the book by Kashif, in fact, I went to a seminar he did and had my label (priority records) at the time sponsor it, you gotta know what you gettin into. college degrees will not get you a job as an A&R, believe that.

Back
Top Bottom