OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

everytime i see something from KTown, i always learn something...gaurenteed. lol.

anyways i haven't read the last 40 pages but here is E-40 and Lil Jon.

10gem2u.jpg

wanted feets: 11.5-12 Vans Vault Wing Tip Era Blk. 11.5-12 Vans Syndicate Cheif Sk8his. 11-12 SlamJam Terminator Blk/Green, Sz11 Black Htm boot, 11.5-12 Dunk Low Plums, 11.5-12 Viotechs, Vans x Supreme Chukkas sz 11.5 - Red, Grey, or Blk.

That was interesting from KTown. That's messed up about Nelly gettin a mil taken and I heard many katz wear fake stuff because of stuff like this.

So my question is do they ever wear the real stuff in public?
I want to carry my cross daily...

K-TOWN - hearing you mention all these rappers mainly Slim Thug who you know, makes me wonder and bet me and you know some of the same people, for example do you know Jaha Johnson or Warren Campbell , Very small world if you do, and I remeber when I did some brief work for a small indy lable way back when called Penalty Recordings, We were working the Jay-Z single Aint No with Foxy when penalty Had Shabazz and was suppose to take off with that.

Quote:
Alright then if Pharrel and Nigo don't have real jewelery then what is it made of smart guy? Stones and the metal?? If you don't know then don't speak again. Don't understand what hype has to do with my question, especially when you talking to me and don't know me. This is a jewelry thread and it has nothing to do with your clothing or what you kiddies talk about in the other threads filled with 14 year olds. Go start a fight with someone that actually cares about him or his clothes. I'm asking strictly on the Jewelry Sideand could care less who owns it. This is a jewerly thread, my future looks to be with jewelry and I'm curious about it.

Woah! Woah! Woah!...Slow ya adrenaline down pimpin'....I wasnt speaking directly at you....it was a reflection of people gas'd up in this post....Be Easy....all the lil 14 year old kiddie @#%$ you can miss me with that....and i have a lil knowledge about Jewelry since my pops did import/export diamonds and rare stones to jewelery stores....so think before you speak pimpin'

Quote:
. Bustas is not just fake, but they are custom made pieces that are not all real diamonds and RENTED. lol.

My Point exactly.....all im saying is dont get caught into the hype....do ya research on the metals...the price and quality, and the stones....you'll see that A. they dont cost as much as you think, and B. majority is fake.

[/b]

[/b]

Yo K town, Whats good with the homie Game. His new album gonna just as good as his first or what? Any how let me slide you my demo and see what you think about it. Who knows, maybe you will like it and I will be able to sport that BWS chain on my album cover. hehe
Everybody in my party is VIP

i think we need an ask k-town thread....matter of fact whats good Ben, let me set up a mail box...tell people to send in there demos and like $40.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
i'll be in the m6 by july
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Quote:
it was a reflection of people gas'd up in this post....Be Easy....

Cool.. might have went hard at a couple people last night. I'm in San Antonio and last night was rough. It's all good.

Quote:
Cool.. might have went hard at a couple people last night. and last night was rough. It's all good.

Oouch!
Yeah i can imagine last night being tough....good game though!
[/b]

[/b]

lol@P and Nigo rocking fake jewels.

from what i hear he and chad charge around 400,000-1,000,000 a completed song.

so....if the piece is a half a mil....whats a song?

and if Nigo has a freaking tv channel...whats a spongebob chain?

out of anybody to question...P and Nigo?

thats like saying the clipse rock fake bape.

i need to post my ice
Quote Of The Century:
4:20 = 4+20 = 24 = jack bauer = keifer sutherland = david the evil vampire on lost boys coincidence?? i think not - Kevin1st.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

thats the thing tho- certain people can get away with it...it JayZ had a life sized iced out gary coleman pendant no one would question it cuz we all know he could afford it-

but if i walked down the street with any of those bbc/bape pieces people would think i just got them out of a burger king happy meal-

everyone knows p and nigo COULD afford whateva ice....
<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Quote:
i think we need an ask k-town thread

yeah, or a daily blog/column somewhere where he can school people on the music biz or blowup people and their fake/cheap jewelery and just other acquired knowledge.

I think there is some $$ to be made in this.

"Ask Ktown" "RealTalk with Ben Baller" "The Truth with Ktown" etc.

k nvm peace.

wanted feets: 11.5-12 Vans Vault Wing Tip Era Blk. 11.5-12 Vans Syndicate Cheif Sk8his. 11-12 SlamJam Terminator Blk/Green, Sz11 Black Htm boot, 11.5-12 Dunk Low Plums, 11.5-12 Viotechs, Vans x Supreme Chukkas sz 11.5 - Red, Grey, or Blk.

aright K-Yown thanks for the input
My music is not for everyone. It's only for the stong-willed, the soldiers music. It's not like party music - I mean, you could gig to it, but it's spiritual. My music is spiritual.
-Tupac Shakur/2pac/Makaveli

Damn thats a odd group of cats.

Whats Game's affiliation with all them rock and roll looking dudes? :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

game's affiliation?
he's starting up a rock label soon or an alternative label.
that crew is actually all bs aside a gang from sacramento/baltimore.... they are non racist skinheads, do your research. AMC/Most Hated. if you goto rock fan sites. some of those guys pictured above are literally legends with millionos of fans, its crazy.

Benji and Joel from Good Charlotte have been real close with Game for the past 3 years and they are next door neighbors...... anyways. we are all family. if you look closely at Joel or Benji's arms, you'll see a B.W.S. tattoo on their hands.
I ain't tattin my hands, but I don't need to, just wearing my bws chain is enough to have beef with idiots on the street. I still gotta rock a suit once in a while for meetings with corporate guys. lol

Retrofeet, I remember jaha and damn you mentioned some stuff that is crazy.......

cldriver, the album is possibly the best one this year, maybe a million units in the first week no joke, after dre and 'ye do their thing it's over.....

DIRTY, the jacket is fred perry and he got it in London. too late, i asked already. lol
haha

Tre, do that son, you got 20% commission. haha
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
i think we need an ask k-town thread....matter of fact whats good Ben, let me set up a mail box...

we had somethin like that in the music forum...it started out about hittman than it blew to me always pming him about the jay/dame split.

I know yall say busta chains and pieces are fake but how much do they cost?
WE MASTERED THIS,
DONT YOU KNOW I EAT *ETHER* AND BREATHE ACID WEAK BASTARDS!!!

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

even though they fake, those cost a grip.
but really, they look stupid. even in person, they just look like big toys. not classy, just circus clownish.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
A popular claim anti-racist skinHeads make is that the skinhead movement started out as a working- class, pride-in-yourself movement

:smh:
nono.gif
Non racist skinheads....They usually hate gays and have alot of other close minded thoughts.But if games whole purpose is to be rich,you have to piggyback off of someone to do it.

anyways,
Im a line Cutter....

Back
Top Bottom