OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

51.JPG

:wow:
eek.gif
Damn, Juelz' brother looks like Tigger x Juelz.

..On job remaining, no I'm chaining cause I misbehave..​

Quote:
I was thinkin the same thing
but after seeing atleast 100(real talk)
BMF cats with shirts on last memorial
weekend they must have tons of soldiers
INTERNATIONALLY

:lol:
laugh.gif

BMF was deep indeed. They even had male groupies with fake BMF t-shirts, walking around just to scoop girls. I met 3 dudes that claimed to be affiliated with BMF personally. I was just like :smh:
nono.gif

yo k-town how the hell do people in the music industry make money then? just producers and songwriters, im just curious

I dont have time to look back and see if anybody has posted any of this man. But here is 40 water with the Sick Wid It Hog

99941638_l.jpg

Found a few more

E-40.JPG

E-40Image.jpg

Don't let the glasses fool you.

e40_3.jpg

La-La-and-E-40.jpg

^ And that small link......damn thing can slide off that skinny ninja.

^^^^ where is the other side of Fab's chain....looks like it was in the process of falling off.

[/b]

[/b]

Quote:
Obie Trice HAD BEATS FOR DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN DAYS, HIS ALBUM AIN'T GO ALUMINUM. it's crazy.

even tho it didnt sell...i think that was an excellent album! i know i'll prolly get bashed for it, but i feel it was real good

Quote:
whats the point of buying your own album? how are they makin money by doing that?

Many different reasons. A big one is that major labels will see this and notice he is moving units without a major deal/affiliation, which in turn would eventually equal more money. Artists buying thier own records is nothing new. :wink:
wink.gif

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsmone8QQhtZ-1

Quote:
even tho it didnt sell...i think that was an excellent album! i know i'll prolly get bashed for it, but i feel it was real good

In case you don't know, the majority of the best music out there doesn't sell "well". People are fed and brainwashed music and think it's good etc. and buy etc. and the dominoe effect takes place. This is for a whole other post some other time though.

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsmone8QQhtZ-1

the watch is 56000 jacob that smaller chain just the chain easily 10000 then the pendents 5,000 a piece then the long chain about 5000 as well the earrings easily 100 k
I'm black, if that matters.

when lil john and lil scrappy gone get paid? scrappy owed at least a mil and john well give jim his 4 mil now
I'm black, if that matters.

Quote:
A big one is that major labels will see this and notice he is moving units without a major deal/affiliation, which in turn would eventually equal more money

how will it equal more money if the artist is not sign to their labels? master p buying a bunch of his albums just so he can say he went gold is cheating and he should be ashamed of himself.

Quote:
@ Allen Iverson earning big NBA money wearing rinky-dinks.

you sound crazy. A.I. is a vet. He was one of the first dudes in the league to REALLY shine on nin jas. He on some subtle @#%$ right now.

but since you need to see the $$$

11ihfyu.jpg

Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

Back
Top Bottom