OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Grustling @ its finest. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Major props b.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ you for not hooking me with the contact i needed tho.

The 5 looks straight, but the curve on the 9 def looks a bit rough.

Could just be the camera angle though, who knows.

Ill stuff regardless.

look at the i-10 piece...
he didn't want it like that....
he wanted the numbers animated, so we did that.

they are longer, requiring more diamonds.
we coulda replicated an exact mold of the I-95 south easy...

btw, I updated our jewels page.

ICEEFRESH!
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Yeah, I don't like the way the 95 looks either, but the customer is always right. By the time I got some money you'll probably have crazy high prifces because you'll be one of the most known jewelers. lol.

Quote:
Rudy Gay and Randy Foye's respective dinner plates:

I posted those a good 10 pages back.
And you can tell by how my bread stack up

Quote:
I posted those a good 10 pages back.

Sorry about that. Been following this post since page 1 and have posted numerous pics, just cant keep track of what's going on anymore. Always the 1st post I look for when I check out the General forum though.

As for Fat Joe's I-95 piece, I agree that the 95 looks a little awkward only because its so elongated but I like the overall concept and the same goes for that I-10 piece. Can we get a rough estimate, if it hasnt been given already, as to how much Fat Joe's piece went for?

I wonder what Ben would do if 50 went to his shop and asked them to make him a custom piece, with him having beef with game fat joe. Would any of them actually care?

Money is Money.

Its business. I dont see why he wouldnt do a peice for 50.

If anything, maybe just over charge him.

i don't even think it would get that far.......50 is too prideful a dude to even step to Ben or ICEE Fresh, I would think. that's if 50 is gonna know Fat Joe is down w/Ben.

I know 50, if he stepped to me, I'd prolly pass. it all depends though. if it was a $15,000 piece, i'd pass, anything over 50 stacks, i'd think hard about.

I'm a black wall street member, so it's a tough call there. It's business, but it'd be a tough call. but for the record, I have no beef at all with anyone in the biz. I've inherited a little drama with the BWS affiliation on the streets, but its all love and Game always has shown me stupid love since day 1 from even when he didn't have a deal and hit up my family from my block to manage him and get him his deal.

as for prices, cmon mang, you know I ain't discussin that.
let's just say, Joe paid a healthy amount. do the math if you can and then add in the stupid labor costs.... the piece has over 4,500 diamonds in it. the labor alone is expensive.

this is what we finished last night for macho. THIS PIECE IS HUGE!
IT'S BIGGER AND HEAVIER THEN THE I-95 PIECE.
THEM TERROR SQUAD CATS IS GETTIN MONEY!

MACHO_CROSS.jpg

I just delivered it to macho so I wanted to get a clearance before I posted the pic on my page.....

stupid brolic. crazy shiny. BIG TIME!
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
I just delivered it to macho so I wanted to get a clearance before I posted the pic on my page.....

Macho man randy savage? If so, did you ask him how his rap career is going?
And you can tell by how my bread stack up

Macho is actually Fat Joe's best friend since they were kids not his cousin.

Joe's new piece is fire but he should have added something to it either "TS" or BX to MIA or something along those lines.

The Jewelrey game is a business stupid music beef isn't going to stop dudes from selling to clients, heck Jacob sells to Jada, Nas, Joe, Nas and all of G-Unit and all them dudes got beef.

Back
Top Bottom