OFFICIAL JOE BUDDEN THREAD VOL. 2010

The title of this thread says enough. Why you would enter and say how you think slaughterhouse is washed up and looking for a second chance is beyond me. Yes, you have every right to your opinion, but let me give you an example. I have no preference to Gucci Mane, he just doesn't appeal to me at all, but i know there are a lot of NTers that do like him and his music. The last thing I would do is enter an *OFFICIAL GUCCI THREAD VOL IM SO ICCCCYYYY* thread and start talking about how him and the people around him are washed up and how I don't enjoy their music. Maybe thats just my opinion, but at 30, i would think you would be mature enough to understand that too. Unless you enjoy these e-debates.

The title of this thread says enough.

Seriously though, when is The Great Escape dropping?!?!?!?!?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GreatWallofJohnny2345

nerd.gif

Good question, I keep hearin summer '10 but who knows. All I know is Joell is up next w/ Free Agent. If that don't drop on the 23rd I'll be pissed
laugh.gif

Long overdue with this thread. I can't wait for The Great Escape. Tracks he's previewed on blogtv have all sounded
eek.gif
, I'm really looking forward to hear CDQ of Follow my lead, Ayo, and Stuck in The Moment...Downfall is one of his best tracks since MM3, got that All of Me substance. Hopefully he keeps droppin tracks with Cardim when he gets back to NJ this weekend.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did anyone else hear the snippet Just Blaze posted up of the other version of Pump It Up?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, Joe is a comedian

pimp.gif
all of those tracks have been in heavy rotation lately.And to marmourjr, no one is calling you a hater. But ur saying that you respect Slaughterhous and think they are good but they are nothing but washed up rappers looking for a second chance? Joell has yet to release a full album if I'm not mistaken. Like someone mentioned earlier, they have been touring non stop since their record dropped. Including a tour in Europe. Not a lot of "washed up" rappers can do that.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by GreatWallofJohnny2345

nerd.gif
Good question, I keep hearin summer '10 but who knows. All I know is Joell is up next w/ Free Agent. If that don't drop on the 23rd I'll be pissed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Joey tried back in the game and failed. Royce Da 5'9" is nice but seriously not everybody knows him.  Same for Crooked I and Joell.

I wish them the best.  Hopefully, their true fans supports them.  Stop downloading and go buy the album.   

What does this have to do with anything? How does that determine the quality of music they put out?

And your argument is a fail anyway. Joell and Crooked I have yet to put out debut albums, so how are they washed up by any means?

What's wrong with the Four Horsemen? Yeah, the project never materialized, but that says little about them as rappers.

Stop being so critical of something just because you don't like it... I'd like to see what you do enjoy

joey got boring around halfway house...i was bored by the music...

I love hes back to the mood muzik 1-2 style
pimp.gif
from what i heard recently.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Short Summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Mood Muzik 4 on the way...

pimp.gif
Loving this song, I hate those J Cardim beats. This song sounds like the old Budden

i thought i was the only one not feelin the j cardim @+@!... his beats arent wack but they sound like 2001 or some @+@!...

He said in some interview Great Escape was dropping Sept 26th i hope he pushes it back focus solely on Mood Muzik 4

I didn't mind the J. Cardim beats, but I mean after 3 they start to get tiring/boring.
This however sounds like some perfect summer ridin music.

Always felt like Joe would be good wit some Ross type beats, but then he made that
lack luster track over that J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League beat.

Back
Top Bottom