Official Jordan 1.5

I guess I found my consolation prize... 
happy.gif

FROM SNEAKERBAR DETROIT
"Check out the additional photos below and look for the Air Jordan 1/2 “Chicago” to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Air Jordan with a release date taking place Saturday, July 25th, 2015 at select Jordan Brand retailers."
View media item 1586210View media item 1586211View media item 1586212View media item 1586214View media item 1586215View media item 1586216

looks like the same leather as the Chicago 1. i imagine these will have hype

I want to like these, but these kinda make me feel like how I feel about AJKO's.  Nice try, but just not the same as the OG 1's 
nerd.gif

i hope i get a chance to try these on before purchase, because I have always found the AJ2 to run a .5 size larger than the AJ1

Last edited:
I would wager these fit a little larger (half a size) than normal 1s if not TTS. While they have the midsole/sole/footbed of a II, they have the narrow 1 toebox.

As much as I think these r aigh...you can't wear these casually. Once people look down and see that they aren't Chicago 1s...and once they see the shape of sneaker..domeshot..its ova.
This is strictly to collect for historical purposes or to ball in, which is what I would try to do if I buy.
These are not a consolation prize for Chicago 1s. Shattered Backboard 1s aren't a consolation prize for Chicago 1s either..but SBBs are normal NA 1s and they can be worn way more casually. I would rather wear AJKO 1s casually over these.

As much as I think these r aigh...you can't wear these casually. Once people look down and see that they aren't Chicago 1s...and once they see the shape of sneaker..domeshot..its ova.
This is strictly to collect for historical purposes or to ball in, which is what I would try to do if I buy.
These are not a consolation prize for Chicago 1s. Shattered Backboard 1s aren't a consolation prize for Chicago 1s either..but SBBs are normal NA 1s and they can be worn way more casually. I would rather wear AJKO 1s casually over these.

over for who? if i buy them then only view that would matter is mines

Wear what you like.  Who cares what purists have to say.  

who cares if it ain't chi 1's 
nerd.gif
 most people would say it looks the same

besides, who would look down on your feet and say "those ain't chi 1's man lol"

Even if I wasn't able to get a pair of chicagos these are a pass def a consolation prize

However I seriously think these will be slapped with limited tag to raise hype

Well, these seem interesting to me. Is the 2 a wider shoe than the 1? The only Jordans I ever had were a pair of 5s and 7s back in the day, but I wouldn't mind picking up a decent retro pair. I have wide feet, so maybe these 1.5s are actually better for my feet than the 1s?

I agree that it doesn't look natural or fit together as nicely as it does on the IIs. Something about the 1 midsole/stitching they just looks better.

Still ain't stopping me though.

I'm seeing these are labeled the "Air Jordan 1 'The Return'."

Perhaps to comemorate when Jordan came back and worse these after being out with a broken foot.

I'm seeing these are labeled the "Air Jordan 1 'The Return'."

Perhaps to comemorate when Jordan came back and worse these after being out with a broken foot.
Hope these are not hyped. I want to cop to rock.

I think it should be a easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom