Official Jordan 1.5

I've been looking all over for on foot pics that aren't of Jordan wearing them with the stink face. These were the only ones I could find. Trying so hard to like these, but that toe box definitely looks like a Ronald McDonald shoe when you keep comparing them with the OG Retro 1. 

Compared with the 1's:

Oh well, the only way to tell for sure is to attempt to score these at launch and try 'em on. 
Yeah man I feel the same way, they look like Ronald McDonald clown shoes.

I'll take a '94 pair instead.....if I got these straight grass cutting shoes that following week

They did an absolutely horrible job of recreating this silhouette in my opinion

c6019b8e_jordan-1-2-sole.jpeg

Kills all appeal of the shoe for me.

Last edited:
I admit the execution is off but I'm glad the interest in this is so low, 2015 has been difficult enough getting 1s. Lastly, I've always found IIs to be one of the most comfortable models. Counting down the days here.

I admit the execution is off but I'm glad the interest in this is so low, 2015 has been difficult enough getting 1s. Lastly, I've always found IIs to be one of the most comfortable models. Counting down the days here.
Interest may go up next week. Everyone is focused on the 7s, but once they release it'll be on to the next one.

Man my plug just showed me a size 8 and I think I don't want them anymore[emoji]128533[/emoji]

the same 5 hohs in houston are getting these that normally get og 1 releases...seems like the numbers will be low....

These really dont deserve the hate they're receiving tbh  'specially considering MJ wore these

The way the shoe looked, my plug had a size 8 in hand and the shoe looked long because I thought it was a size 11. But the store that usually do raffles for shoes is doing FCFS because no one is checking for them. So it should be an easy cop for anyone who wants them.

Wow, I wear a size 11 too. I guess mine will look like 14s. Lol

I'm still going to cop. 8)

Thanks for answering.

The way the shoe looked, my plug had a size 8 in hand and the shoe looked long because I thought it was a size 11. But the store that usually do raffles for shoes is doing FCFS because no one is checking for them. So it should be an easy cop for anyone who wants them.

Forgot to ask, how was the quality on the shoe? Leather look nice?

I also wonder even more now whether most will have to size down. I've read several people say that they've had to do that with the AJ 2's. Despite being the same sole, I was hoping that Nike would have gotten the sizing more consistent with their others sneaks. Gonna frustrate lots of people when the limited release doesn't fit the way they expect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom