Official Jordan 1.5

Theres room in the toebox on these they feel a looser fit than 1s which might increase the creasing people talk about but i switched to a thicker insole and the toebox is tight once again, with the added comfort on the jordan 2 midsole.

If anyone is on the fence about these on a first wear try switching the insole or go with a double insole (it only needs a couple of mm) to get them looking/feeling right.

Last edited:
I love these passed on Chicagos and the other one but for a black red color way these are great adding them to my bred collection no questions asked .... Except pretty sure these will crumble eventually unlike 1s right ?

I love these passed on Chicagos and the other one but for a black red color way these are great adding them to my bred collection no questions asked .... Except pretty sure these will crumble eventually unlike 1s right ?
don't think these will crumble. the midsole feels more like phylon than polyurethene. also after 06 (not sure exact year?) the polyurethene midsole doesn't crumble anymore according to most people.

Theres room in the toebox on these they feel a looser fit than 1s which might increase the creasing people talk about but i switched to a thicker insole and the toebox is tight once again, with the added comfort on the jordan 2 midsole.

If anyone is on the fence about these on a first wear try switching the insole or go with a double insole (it only needs a couple of mm) to get them looking/feeling right.

youre right on the fit. my tts had an awkward crease so i bought another pair and ill return the first. hopefully it was just that shoe.

don't think these will crumble. the midsole feels more like phylon than polyurethene. also after 06 (not sure exact year?) the polyurethene midsole doesn't crumble anymore according to most people.
Ok great thanks yeah these are definitely staying with the black red family collection

Find it funny how footlocker actually called me asking if I wanted to buy the size 15 they had because they knew no one was going to buy them smh. Don't get me wrong they're alright but these aren't something I can see myself wearing.

Find it funny how footlocker actually called me asking if I wanted to buy the size 15 they had because they knew no one was going to buy them smh. Don't get me wrong they're alright but these aren't something I can see myself wearing.
I find it funny they have your # AND know you're a sz15

Going to return these. Thought they were going to be good beaters, but imo the materials used on these aren't worth retail.

My banana came so ripe and soft it's like on another level lol. Yall ever have thwm type of factory flaws where certain areas will be extremely nice. ....edit..just noticed pic doeant do justice lol I promise tho the touch is beyond uncs and cyberView media item 1811091

Last edited:
I returned mines to FL.  Not impressed.  Aaannnddd they're sitting all over Lenox mall here in ATL.

Yea I'm looking for the Chicago's and the Blk/Red's as well. Looking for both for under retail as well. Closer to the $90-100 mark.

I was with them on the chi and even breds but jb is taking this ish too far. They sure like riding any opp into the ground

My banana came so ripe and soft it's like on another level lol. Yall ever have thwm type of factory flaws where certain areas will be extremely nice. ....edit..just noticed pic doeant do justice lol I promise tho the touch is beyond uncs and cyberView media item 1811091
That's a very bold statement my unc's are butter my chi returns couldn't hold a candle to them

Agree 100%. Definitely more ergonomically correct. I'm flat footed so I'm finna sole swap with some orthopedic boots. jk. But for real. The comfort level is on point. 
throw some Dr scholls in there they make the world of difference. You can comfortably walk in them all day

Back
Top Bottom