Official Jordan Brand Forum Wallpaper Thread

This wallpaper is very special, It has been created by a friend of mine, the jumpman was created with hundreds of different pictures ofJordan,
Unfortunely the resolution might not be high enough for you to see all the details, so dont hesitate to contact me if you wish to receive it in High definition(4 Mo),
Enjoy

a3d3620f1588d4d94dbb19b775b3e1332bbdbeec.pjpg

there was a website where we got the AJ 20 laser print, i've moved, so i lost it on my comp, can anybody post the website, thankx

this is such a great forum...classic pics. I changed my background about 12 times lookin through all these pages.

Does anyone have a hi res pic of the girl in black V's? I forget her name, but she was black. Also, if anyone has any of the sole model girls with J'son, please post. Those were sick.............. Especially the one with Victoria in 16's.

Hook a brother up!

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

ohiost2345wrote:
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has the "We Have Already Witnessed" wallpapers. I know I had them on my computer and now they seem to be missing. I looked through the thread and couldn't find them, and if they are in there then I apologize for asking. Any help is appreciated.

eek.gif
Witnessed
eek.gif

Right-click & save as usual
wink.gif
Very creative wallpapers... simply thebest...

Back
Top Bottom