Official Jordan IV Fire Red Nubuck - July 13th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm digging the release pair...

On a side note...Way back in the day when word first dropped that UNDFTD was doing a collab with JB on the IV's the release version is what popped into my mind...Only with the same base as the Black / Red IV's...

In love with these. 4's are eclipsing my favoritism for the 3's right now.

I like the grey bottom on the fire reds. But love the black sole on the PE's. Those 2 things should be combined. But im copping each way!!

Im confused from the pics above. Tbone's pair got a white jumpman on the tongue and TCC's version got red. If u notice the outsole is also different

Im confused from the pics above. Tbone's pair got a white jumpman on the tongue and TCC's version got red. If u notice the outsole is also different
Every pic ive seen of these since day one the jumpan was either grey or white (hard to tell) but it def wasnt red. Those must be a misproduction pair like the did the photo blue 9s with the black sole or fakes

And the AirThompson pair .. the red is off

Last edited:
Also ... Can anyone confirm the true release date?

Originally it was Oct 26, 2013 and has since been changed over the weekend. Now I am seeing July 3, 2013 in here but I havent found any sites saying that. I have seen sites saying July 13,2013 (sneakerbardetroit.com & sneakernews.com)

Does anyone know? Because July 3 is a Tuesday .. and how reliable is a site that gets its information from NT (equniu.com)???
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
these looks exactly the same material as the Red Spiz'ike
grin.gif
 if you want to see how the quality of the leather will look like, check out the Red Spiz'ike

these looks exactly the same material as the Red Spiz'ike
grin.gif
 if you want to see how the quality of the leather will look like, check out the Red Spiz'ike
Take those quality talks elsewhere man .. ive been in 3 threads the past 10 minutes and seen you reference quality in all 3. If you dont like it then dont buy and stop posting in JB threads since their quality is not up to your standards.

In the meantime go ahead and get your cash ready cuz you gonna buy a pair come July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom