OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would order a second pair, but who am I kidding, I wouldn't wear that first pair out :lol:

But rep for the info for others

If anyone is looking for these at retail....Call EASTBAY..they have a good amount of pairs for sale. YOU HAVE TO CALL. Was able to get a pair for each of my sons. 1800-826-2205. I hope this helps some people...and maybe someone will return the favor when I miss out on a release in the future.

Thanks!
Just called Eastbay they have 7.5, 8, 8.5, 12, 13.

just picked up a pair of 13s at the Nike store in Paris! didnt think I would be able to get them since I was traveling and would be in europe, but they were here!

So are they worth more with the original box and receipt from the nike store in Paris, France?

heading out to check these out in person if they are still around bmore.

patiently waiting for my pair from FNL to show up.

I need these in my life jed!

keep an eye on this thread. apparently, these didnt sell out everywhere.

heading out to check these out in person if they are still around bmore.

patiently waiting for my pair from FNL to show up.
Yo man if you like them online you are gonna love them in person. They turned out really nice.

im a sucker for red shoes. i regret never wearing my toro 5s. kept for for a while then sold for like 170 when money got funny :lol:

keep an eye on this thread. apparently, these didnt sell out everywhere.
im a sucker for red shoes. i regret never wearing my toro 5s. kept for for a while then sold for like 170 when money got funny :lol:
Haha me too. Gotta a friend that I have been buggin to sell me his red 5s.

JB is playing games with yall, there were plenty of these shoes made. JB doesn’t want them to sit on shelves , so it’s going to be restock after restock on these shoes. Then after the restocks stop they are going to be Nike factory only releases of this shoe. They are going to sprinkle out the rest of the inventory at the end of each quarter to “Pad their stats”.
If you missed out be patient, you will have more chances.

Please never post that again.

Probably won't actually wear them until a few other releases, that way less likely to see someone else wearing them.  I really wouldn't mind stumbling across another pair for retail.

Picked mine up on Saturday morning and wore them to a BBQ the same day just to break 'em in. I put them back up in the box and rocked the Cements on Sunday because I knew I'd see a half dozen Toros at the taste of Chicago. Sure enough, I saw like 4 pair. One guy even tried to clown me for wearing the Cements while he was rocking the Toros -- had to tell him mine were on the shelf. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom