OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come April 19th - this will be your screen…..^^^^^^^^
wink.gif
 FNL ALL DAY!

My trick to cop on Finishline is to use bill me later. It's even better than paypal because of the fact that you can put ANY address as your billing address. So I always change the address to my sisters house in New Jersey to avoid tax as I'm in NYC. When the order total is less that $110 and there's no tax anyways, I change it back to my actual address. Therefore my billing as shipping addresses ALWAYS match.
I don't live in the States...

So I guess if I use a US shipping address with my Paypal (non-US), my order will get cancelled?  I don't have a Bill Me Later account... but not sure I can register as I don't live in the US. 

How bad is the paint chipping on these? I want to wear my pair but if is as bad as the fire red in there is no point.

Yea man. Hated the way the thunders creased up. Sold them with the quickness.
I was just talking about the paint chipping, but you're right about that too :lol:. They crease like a mutha. Black cements have barely creased. The creases don't really bug me too much, but that combined with the chipping..... Pretty disappointed in the thunders, cuz the materials were nice and and I like the c/w, but they're aging the worst outta all my 4s by far :smh:

I bought size 8.5 out of desperation for these Toro 4 and I was surprised that it fits me well. My feet are size 9 and usually use 9.5 or 10 for kobe & Jordans. Does anyone have the same experience with these in regards to sizing? Please advise

I have used Jason Markk... Works amazingly on these shoes. Cleans beautifully and gentle without removing any colour.

Anyone got the link for this? I gotta set my bots up for the Monday restock.. hoping to score  a pair of toro 4s

Back
Top Bottom