OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish they would've made these (faux)suede instead of (faux)nubuck...
frown.gif

These are lookin nice, I'm down for 1 pair. These over those "fear 4s" as far as retro+ goes. I don't know what they were thinking with those.:smh::x

Smh. Y'all don't remember those raging bull 5's? Pass these up if you want. Once the resellers get a hand on em', they won't be coming back. Colors like this are hard to get Tetris of and it's going to be a classic. But hey, I just really like 4s.

The pic above was where it was at,, all the alterations made them less desirable "imo",, Im undecided as to whether Ill pull the trigger on them or not, but Id of been much more content with Melo version..

Well the shoe you are comparing it to is a "PE" so it doesnt even really matter what it looks like or saying it came from where ever because it never had any chance of releasing in those colorway because it was a PE. So yes they had to make alterations or its not considered "player EXCLUSIVE"

SN - just docked back at the port the cruise was good sucked it rained 2.5 days though but still worth the $$$ had a good time.

Last edited:
Well the shoe you are comparing it to is a "PE" so it doesnt even really matter what it looks like or saying it came from where ever because it never had any chance of releasing in those colorway because it was a PE. So yes they had to make alterations or its not considered "player EXCLUSIVE"

SN - just docked back at the port the cruise was good sucked it rained 2.5 days though but still worth the $$$ had a good time.
It actually does matter,,  early pics of these had 'em resembling the pe's, which insinuated a majority red and black theme,which devolved into what's set to release officially.. You stating it doesn't matter, depicts a submissive way of thinking,,I personally like to know the back story on items my money will go towards,, that way I know exactly what it is Im supporting,and advertising. 

Long and short,,All the added grey,and the all white sole knocked them down a notch for me,, They still look good, just not as good as their predecessor ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom