OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably my favorite 4 retro + colorway since the Cool Grey 4's, quality feels great.

15i0y7l.jpg

Filtered?

The contrast of the red is raised in the pic.

The red is bright, like brighter than the motorboat 9 in real life.

If you like them after seeing them in person more power to you. But honestly, they'll sit unless they're a QS.

Last edited:
Ill be in for one pair. Definitely nice looking and as of right now, I don't own a single all red shoe. I really am curious as to how this release will turn out in my area. It seems like any Jordan that can be worn with camo has a really hectic, annoying release day. Grabbing these online will definitely be my first angle.

The contrast of the red is raised in the pic.

The red is bright, like brighter than the motorboat 9 in real life.

If you like them after seeing them in person more power to you. But honestly, they'll sit unless they're a QS.
No chance these sit, unless you live in the middle of nowhere.

That pic is very deceitful. It is nowhere near that deep red. If hou are copping strictly because of that pic then you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Like I said I seen em in person and they are good (imo). Like dude said it is closer to the mb 9s in terms of color.
View media item 440890
I feel like that is an accurate portrayal of the red. Maybe a little brighter

Last edited:
Contrast is raised but slightly because of the filter and the background is dulled down...red is still vivid

At first I didn't want these. I thought the red was too loud and they looked dumb...but the more I look at them...the more I start to get the itch. If I strike out on the black Grapes, I might have to settle for these as a consolation prize.

Last edited:
so what have you guys done to your 3s & 4s that makes the midsole crack? none of mine have yet to do that and i wear them regularly.

wore the military blues today

Wore my 2012 fire red and black cements >10 times each and no cracking with either. It's all luck I guess.

Too bad these come out the same day as the shadows. i may have to pass now. Its a personal rule that I dont get multiple shoes that drop on the same day (except for restocks). If prices dont get crazy I'll grab em down the line. Or hopefully I can catch em on a restock

I can't wait to grab a pair or these. I love all red shoes, my toro spizikes are in the rotation all the time. Has anyone ever sprayed krylon matte to midsoles on 4s before unDsing to prevent cracking? I've read it can help, but always so afraid to try it?

I can't wait to grab a pair or these. I love all red shoes, my toro spizikes are in the rotation all the time. Has anyone ever sprayed krylon matte to midsoles on 4s before unDsing to prevent cracking? I've read it can help, but always so afraid to try it?

I've read about swapping the insoles to something that absorbs more pressure from walking.

^^ da spenco heavy duty polyobsorb is well worth da money. Ive worn my bc3, bred 4 and wc4 many times throw dem insoles on and havent noticed a crack on dem. Knock on wood.

Back
Top Bottom