OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got raffle tickets at two FTLs, one only has 16 pairs.

Usually NDC takes care of me but I'm hedging my bet just in case

got my raffle tickets from the topanga HOH in Cali. Even one of the workers was surprised that they didn't do guaranteed tickets with the amount that they got.
I was there earlier too. I also hit up Northridge and ended up with 7 raffle tickets for the day. I hope to land one of each style (1's & 4's).

these are fire in person and on feet. unfortunately gotta pass after yesterdays restock. shoe bill is crazy this month. should be very easy cop online for most. I recommend no one pay over retail for these unless you miss and just have to have em on day one.  if you want the shadows too, go for those first.

Man, I really really REALLY want these! It's just with everything else I'm trying to cop I just can't cop them... Hopefully the future resale price won't be crazy but at the moment I'll have to pass
frown.gif

Man, I really really REALLY want these! It's just with everything else I'm trying to cop I just can't cop them... Hopefully the future resale price won't be crazy but at the moment I'll have to pass
frown.gif
if you're in dmv, they'll stay retail especially on FB groups

Compared to other 4's that dropped last year, such as the military blues, fire reds, cavs, and breds, how limited are they?

I honestly don't want to get a pair of shoes that everyone and their grandma will have, lmao.

Compared to other 4's that dropped last year, such as the military blues, fire reds, cavs, and breds, how limited are they?
I honestly don't want to get a pair of shoes that everyone and their grandma will have, lmao.
I'm not a numbers expert but I'd say military blue 4's limited with less pairs maybe...I got a feeling these will be everywhere...If seeing others with these bothers you tho, cop em and keep on ice...that's what I do..my black/red 11's still on ice and it's no telling when I'm pulling out my white grapes..just bring em out at rare times...I personally like the wide availability, I'd be too salty if these were limited and I didn't cop

These are much more limited than any recent release of 4s. Probably more like black grapes numbers. Start camping tomorrow homie these are scarce

Got my pair reserved for Saturday at ftl. So glad their shipment was late. Usually do guarantee tickets on Sunday before release but due to the late ups shipment didn't give out tickets until today. Beat everyone there during my lunch time with a little "help" from within. Ftl only gets 1 pair in my size so I wanted to make sure I secured these. Now lets hope I have some good juju next Saturday for those db iii's!

im unexperienced in getting shoes right on release can someone explain to me how high my chances r of getting these on saturday online 

Back
Top Bottom