OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Compared to other 4's that dropped last year, such as the military blues, fire reds, cavs, and breds, how limited are they?
I honestly don't want to get a pair of shoes that everyone and their grandma will have, lmao.
Hypebeast we know bout ya.

If youre getting butthurt over other people wearing the same kicks as you, theres a serious issue. Buy what YOU like regardless of what other people do. SMH

I have these and the 1s secured, my local fta gave random tickets that guarantee the shoes. The 1st r crazy limited

Hypebeast we know bout ya.

If youre getting butthurt over other people wearing the same kicks as you, theres a serious issue. Buy what YOU like regardless of what other people do. SMH

Lol stop. Anybody can like the shoe for any reason including uniqueness.

got my raffle tickets from the topanga HOH in Cali. Even one of the workers was surprised that they didn't do guaranteed tickets with the amount that they got.

Thats good news.. will pick up my ticket tomorrow since I will be working across the street.. hit northridge today and came out with 3 tix soo far.. was really hoping for a fnl raffle soo I could have used my wc reward card, witout having to wake up early sat morning.. ohh well

Im still butt hurt on my FTL giving out false info on the tickets. I was planning on sleeping in especially since i copped the shadows earlier today
What size are you buddy? I know you were going to try to help out guys who couldn't get theirs. I'm not in a super big shoe area so i'm heading to the malls tomorrow. I'm sure I could get some guarantees at one of the 8 stores lol.

What size are you buddy? I know you were going to try to help out guys who couldn't get theirs. I'm not in a super big shoe area so i'm heading to the malls tomorrow. I'm sure I could get some guarantees at one of the 8 stores lol.
Great gesture, man. Props!

Size 12 and much appreciated 

And to those who hit me up I am still going to see what I can do for you guys saturday evening

Compared to other 4's that dropped last year, such as the military blues, fire reds, cavs, and breds, how limited are they?
I honestly don't want to get a pair of shoes that everyone and their grandma will have, lmao.
hypebeast?? Like a shoe because its nice, which this is

man, i wanna double up but im thinking if im able to get through on NDC for the DB III's i wanna double up on those but theres a 99.8% chance i wont even get those III's

SMH

You do know that DB IIIs are limit 1 per person right...

Got my pair today after a debacle of a release by Nike Korea...1400 pairs released throughout the country on a weekday meaning most people were on a scavenger hunt throughout all the stores seeing who got what. Ended up getting my size so I'm satisfied.

View media item 490041

Shooting for 2-3 pair via RSVP tomorrow (havent struck out since the new policy). That way I can focus on the Shadow 1s on Saturday. Good Luck yall!

pics from a local shop
1045032_547238858646046_638449500_n.jpg

1000690_546907292012536_388643345_n.jpg

Are those the official jb shirts?

Man I don't no whether I should cop these Fred's or the doembacher 3s. I would get both but my mom can't afford all that 3bh

Back
Top Bottom