OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first time doing this since the bred 11's... so I'm guessing there are still bots out there after they introduced the new system?

was I that lucky to get it manually then?

since bots started being used I've gotten RSVP only through a bot except for the Bugs 8s.. and those sat around shelves for a minute.
if you are on point and/or has an odd size. i was about 30 secs out manual and im a sz 10. so odds are always against me.

Just entered a raffle at my local FL they got in 2 size 13's and the manager told me I'm the 3rd person to enter for that size in two days. So I'm hoping for a phone call around 2 tomorrow.

T

Just got it from my local Foot Locker Europe today. They ran half a size big. I usually wear 7.5 had to cop a 7.
Thanks for the info fam 13 is a little snug on me but a 13.5 is perfect so looks like I'ma be with the 13 i'll be picking up Sat

Is it worth pre-ordering?!?! Looks like there's alot of HYPE..and preorders are around $220-$250+ (w/shipping).  Even buying at MSRP + tax is close to $180.  Is it even worth waking up at 5AM (Pacific Time) and clicking constantly for up to 1 hour for this shoe?!?! Would I be able to cop after waking up at 7AM instead?!

My local mall had a line formed already for these... about 5 people deep at 1130am. I was like lol

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I ware size 13 for most jb.  my bred 4's in a size 13 was a bit small and never worn them. i wonder if  these will be the same and i should move to a size 14 on these.[/color]

Last edited:
Nope from Europe, Holland :smile: Luckily we dont work with tickets and raffle overhere. First come first serve.

Btw Foot-Locker Europe sell these for 170 euro. Last year all Jordan 4's were 160. But probably Nike Store sells it for 160 euro.

Back
Top Bottom