OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol JJ guaranteed to crash now hahahaha not even gonna bother .. thats 5 am here meaning im up 4:50ish then once i know im strikin out on tha crappy site i might as well stay up til 6 for the reg release then i know my *** for sure is up for the day...

Im good JJ thanks tho

Lol JJ guaranteed to crash now hahahaha not even gonna bother .. thats 5 am here meaning im up 4:50ish then once i know im strikin out on tha crappy site i might as well stay up til 6 for the reg release then i know my *** for sure is up for the day...

Im good JJ thanks tho
Haven't used JJ in awhile, they're still notorious for their regular site crashes?

Got a total of 7 tickets.. jus left the burbank mall and there is a low key FootAction there (didnt kno they were still around).. worker told me they didnt get too many comin in for tickets.. *crosses fingers*.. ohh and dude said their shipment for Shadow 1s was delayed.. they will prolly be doing them sometime next week!

Earlier I was at Topanga Cyn Mall grabbin a tik.. and oh boy Rob Kardashian was there fillin out a tik.. lol dude could prolly get the Red Octobers, but is doing raffles for Js.. gotta respect the hustle!!

Got a total of 7 tickets.. jus left the burbank mall and there is a low key FootAction there (didnt kno they were still around).. worker told me they didnt get too many comin in for tickets.. *crosses fingers*.. ohh and dude said their shipment for Shadow 1s was delayed.. they will prolly be doing them sometime next week!

Earlier I was at Topanga Cyn Mall grabbin a tik.. and oh boy Rob Kardashian was there fillin out a tik.. lol dude could prolly get the Red Octobers, but is doing raffles for Js.. gotta respect the hustle!!
The Burbank branch rarely gets anything though. They only got one fsr of these. I assume the Royal foams and Crimson 3 are still on the table? :lol:

It's official, it's now impossible to manually get an RSVP on Twitter. These "RSVP Services" charging $100 for some of these releases lol. People will find anything to squeeze a dollar out of a penny nowadays. Can't knock the hustle though I just gotta adapt. Anyway, I'm worried about how I'm gonna get these and the DB3s because there is no way I will pay for a service. /rant

i cant believe people are having such a tough time worrying about getting a pair.  here in philly, i got at least 20 foot lockers within 20 miles...maybe 40.  they're ALL getting these. not sure about foot actions and finshlines, but they're probably getting them too. kicks usa, villa, other smaller stores and boutiques.  these are going to be flooded. if you cant get these, i dont know how you get any release.

i'm not talking ****, i'm just shocked.

The Burbank branch rarely gets anything though. They only got one fsr of these. I assume the Royal foams and Crimson 3 are still on the table? :lol:

This man knows.. lol yeah they were there along wit some kobes.. so only one fsr?

Anyone know for sure how these will fit? I reserved a pair but they're a half size bigger than my photo blue 9s and concord 11s which fit alright. Thoughts?

If any one wins multiple raffles scoop a 12 for ya boy im good for it $$ ready ASAP

Got a strange feeling every site is gonna let me down saturday

My brother has 3 or 4 tickets for a 12 my man so we'll see tomorrow. (He doesn't wear a 12 either) One of the footlockers told me they had at least 80 pairs and about 100 people signed up so far.

This man knows.. lol yeah they were there along wit some kobes.. so only one fsr?
Yes. I live around there so I talk to the workers whenever I stop by to eat in downtown Burbank. The mall is trash in term of stores so I do not frequent it much.

To the guys saying "I can't believe people are having a hard time getting these when all stores get them". There's no correlation at all. If each of these stores gets only a handful of pairs then your chances are super slim. I ended the day with 21 tickets from around 6 malls and a handful of satellite FTLs. Most of those places are only getting 15-20 pairs and they showed me the shoe box used to house the tickets and they are packed. Your chances are slim to none at that point, assuming that the whole raffle process isn't rigged from the getgo. I'm having an optimistic mindset but wouldn't be surprised otherwise.

Last edited:
JUst adding to the photos. From Bows And Arrows in Berkeley, CA:

jordanred_1024x1024.jpg
jordanred1_1024x1024.jpg

When my usual spot said they were doing raffles, I just said bump this.  I'm just going to spring for them early.  Sleep in and wake up and go on with life, but to those camping for them tomorrow, good luck.  I hope everyone gets their pairs.

My son being extra good right now because I said im not buying his shoes.........should have taken out the trash...I got him his pair though acting all butt hurt....I
mean.gif
 good luck guys

Back
Top Bottom