OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those camping, or heading out tomorrow to cop via. RSVP or raffle, good luck.  I'm glad I get to sleep in on this one.  It's nasty in NYC/MJ...

(Sorry for the dark pic.  I love my apartment dark)

First of all, how are people camping out for these? I don't get the campout thing. I thought that because of reserves and raffles, that that basically eliminated camping out :nerd:

I have no idea where anyone in LA would campout for these. I understand why the decision to camp out, but I just thought that they took that option away :lol:

On another note, JB has got to find a solution to these shoe releases man. Raffles aren't going to cut it. To literally have your chances of getting the shoe you want be determined by in essence luck, is flat out wrong. I know campouts have been chaotic and this kind of makes it an easier release, but to me this just isn't fair. Produce far more quantities maybe? I don't know the answer, but raffles aren't it. Reserving is better than raffles to me, and I would prefer if every shoe store did reserves, but raffles? Come on man, that's just unfair.

Just a informal posting.  The back heel tab is kinda sharp, so do be wary of that.  It's not as bad as the Thunders, but it's pretty sharp

First of all, how are people camping out for these? I don't get the campout thing. I thought that because of reserves and raffles, that that basically eliminated camping out
nerd.gif

I have no idea where anyone in LA would campout for these. I understand why the decision to camp out, but I just thought that they took that option away
laugh.gif

On another note, JB has got to find a solution to these shoe releases man. Raffles aren't going to cut it. To literally have your chances of getting the shoe you want be determined by in essence luck, is flat out wrong. I know campouts have been chaotic and this kind of makes it an easier release, but to me this just isn't fair. Produce far more quantities maybe? I don't know the answer, but raffles aren't it. Reserving is better than raffles to me, and I would prefer if every shoe store did reserves, but raffles? Come on man, that's just unfair.
preaching to the choir. its just how it is and we have to live with how JB runs things. I wish that most retailers can preorder releases so they can be supplied with how many preorders they have with the money paid upfront already. 

preaching to the choir. its just how it is and we have to live with how JB runs things. I wish that most retailers can preorder releases so they can be supplied with how many preorders they have with the money paid upfront already. 
now that would just make too much damn sense wouldn't it? lol 

The last time they did fcfs was either the raptor 7s release or black cement 4s last year if I remember right
What size are you? The footlocker in t.o said he was waiting for a couple of call backs for me to call back at 9 when they close. So far everything at both the footlockers here were claimed except for a 7.5 in the shadows.

I'm on the hunt for an 8.5 if anyone finds one without much hassle.

No raffles, and now i see jimmy jazz is offline....plus i work early tomorrow..shhhhheeeeeeessssshhh...when it rains it pours. And i just want one sz 13 to rock

So im gonna have 3 computers going on eastbay and gonna have everyone click it the second they're avaible and i've got decent connection i got 88s through eastbay with 1 computer what do you guys think my chances of getting these are?

Sucks that JJ is down. That was my only chance to cop. Cannot wake up early enough to get from NDC/eastbay. Hopefully prices on ebay arent that high for 10.5.

So im gonna have 3 computers going on eastbay and gonna have everyone click it the second they're avaible and i've got decent connection i got 88s through eastbay with 1 computer what do you guys think my chances of getting these are?
these are gr. no need to stress

50/50

Either you will (50%) or you won't (50%).
Sucks that JJ is down. That was my only chance to cop. Cannot wake up early enough to get from NDC/eastbay. Hopefully prices on ebay arent that high for 10.5.
lol

If you miss out because you can't be bothered to wake up for a few minutes, then you deserve to pay reseller prices.

Last edited:
What size are you? The footlocker in t.o said he was waiting for a couple of call backs for me to call back at 9 when they close. So far everything at both the footlockers here were claimed except for a 7.5 in the shadows.

I'm on the hunt for an 8.5 if anyone finds one without much hassle.

Sent u a message bro

100%

Back
Top Bottom