OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really wonder what some of you dudes be doing that you strike out :rofl:

Hit the links immediately......timer at NDC, my sz sold out. Multiple checkout errors with CC and Paypal on FL...been on timer ever since. Continuously adding my sz 13 to Eastbay cart with no luck.....what am i doing wrong???? You ******g tell me

Last edited:
i got a pair of these 10.5. checked out copped . now i regret it. . i dont like the color of them at ALLLLLL

LOL
=(

Pm if u want em

Copped a pair for my girl and I. One from FL and the other from Eastbay. Got all the way to the check out and submit order on FNL and got hit with the 30 sec smh. Hopefully it will still go through I'm trying to get them cheaper with my $20 reward card

my little brother is away on vacation i know hes gonna be happy once he sees i grabbed him a pair of these as a suprise

Had a pair on Nike.com but the checkout button wouldn't load so I lost it 
frown.gif

Copped a pair for my girl and I. One from FL and the other from Eastbay. Got all the way to the check out and submit order on FNL and got hit with the 30 sec smh. Hopefully it will still go through I'm trying to get them cheaper with my $20 reward card

I wasn't allowed to use my $20 award when checking out

I had a GS pair and my pair in cart on NDC as soon as the link was tweeted and when I went to checkout they removed them from my cart smh. I never had that happen before.

Pretty pissed got errors when trying to check out wit cc and paypal on finishline ******** wont let me complete the order...such a bummer

Anyone who has them and have tried them on would you say they fit more like the white cements or the black cements? My pinky toe thanks you in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom