OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried checking out with 3 different credit cards and paypal on FNL and nothing will go thru...smh

finally got thru on FNL!! patience is a virtue my friends. don't give up until it says sold out.

*but still waiting on FNL email confirm.

Why are you guys complaining? 8-12 are all available on FL still. I don't want to wait so I just canceled my order, got a raffle ticket =D 

Copped on finishline outta nowhere. If you get the "Your order is official" email from finishline you're straight right?

Paid for mine and my sons pair on NDC through paypal and got a confirmation email from paypal with my correct shipping address but when i look at my NDC order status it has my old shipping address. Ive already changed my addys prior on paypal and NDC....any one have experience with this situation? Called NDC and the rep says they are experiencing the same situation with several paypal orders and they will send in a request to correct, rep says my NDC account has my updated addy but dont know why my order status has my old addy....any one care to chime in?

copped my size 9 off of ndc almost instantly, but looks like I'm not getting the shadows which I wanted more

Copped 2 pairs on FNL. Both were $154 with my WC codes. Congrats to everybody and good luck to those still on the hunt.

Never pay with Paypal on FNL.

Never

I always get errors on FNL for some reason.Never as a guest tho.

refreshing the spa page is getting annoying...waiting through 1000 30 sec cycles was equally frustrating

PM me if you want any size from 8-13... I passed the splash page and been for the past 20 minutes.. ALready helped out a couple of buddies... I can place the order for you.

Back
Top Bottom