OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, NDC was a bust from the get go. Wouldnt even load the page up. 

Finishline keeps rejeting my payments and acting shaddy. Now unlimited splash page. 

Cant believe JimmyJazz saved my *** today. 

Never pay with Paypal on FNL.

Never

I always get errors on FNL for some reason.Never as a guest tho.
That's what happened today. Bought other ones before as a guest then just have customer care add the points to my winner's circle account. Signed into my account in advance and had sooo many problems today entering my cc's in. Finally went through though after like 40 mins

Just ordered off finishline also. Got the email and everything!

Its amazing I couldn't get through in the very beginning but 45 minutes later I do
grin.gif

Why place an order online in the first place if u didnt want to wait?
cant speak for him...but i was tryna cop online only cause i coulda got em for free with a gift card from NDC
If u got a gift card to get em for free then hell yea get em off NDC
But in his case, he already has a winning raffle ticket. Why order online if u don't wana wait for them to be mailed to u if u can just go to the store the next morning? :rolleyes

Whatever. Back to the shoes.
Hope FNL let's me thru for a 2nd pair

These are sitting at an area near me... Don't think these will be hard to pick up if you do some footwork unless you don't have a choice... Still plenty out there though.

Just scored two pair from FNL. Don't give up they still have them

Unless they were separate CC orders...this didn't happen. They'll automatically only allow one per order. It will show two in your cart but only the price for one.

1 from NDC another from FNL...  I'm still salty over the AM 95 db hope the db3 are not as complicated to get.

Seriously, these days its not worth it killing yourself with trying to cop online. While, some of you got through many of us didn't and it really SUCKS when you have been up let alone waiting at a computer refreshing or in limbo waiting since you're in line then you get the "Out Of Stock" message. It's unfortunate being I had work because I would have been in line extra early just so I have reassurance I will indeed get a pair. Better yet pay the extra money so you can rest easy. My local spot said he got me so hopefully they come through. :smh:

guys try different browsers, i was on the countdown page for a while using chrome. was able to get on FNL right away using internet explorer

Back
Top Bottom