OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This shoe looks so much better in person congrats to all those that got a pair to keep and not resell.
smokin.gif
You right about that.. When i copped the Shadows, I already seen ppl with the Toros on and was like.. damnnnnnn..

This shoe looks so much better in person congrats to all those that got a pair to keep and not resell. :smokin

I'm not even a fan of red like that, but yeah. Pics didn't do these justice, because most cameras didn't get the red properly.

You right about that.. When i copped the Shadows, I already seen ppl with the Toros on and was like.. damnnnnnn..

Yeah, when I was getting my shadows, they had people picking up their IV's. I saw them check the box for the guy in front of me, and I was like :wow: oh hell yeah I'm going to use my ticket.

I'm sure they'll do a restock or have cancelled orders

And I wouldn't trade black grapes for these, limited sneaker for a general release?

I'm sure they'll do a restock or have cancelled orders

And I wouldn't trade black grapes for these, limited sneaker for a general release?

True...but I'm not feelin the black grapes much. Didn't think about the restock. Dont know why. Lol

These shoes look so amazing in person and on feet, and I'm quite happy with them except for the following problems.

I have a HUGE rant however. Jordan brand quality has gotten worse and worse, I went with 3 other people to get the toros and we all were able to get our size, and we all got messed up pairs. Each pair had WAY too much glue all over the nubuck, one of the pairs were creased on the inside of the shoe, one of the pairs had slight creasing on one shoe. I also had 2 other friends that got them and they both had smudges that couldn't be removed on the midsole. Has anyone else had this problem with this shoe? I mean the glue isn't a big deal as it isn't noticeble if your not under light and staring at the shoes. I just find it unnaceptable that we pay $170 for shoes that crease easy af, ALWAYS have excess glue, ALWAYS have paint problems in a certain areas, and shoes that ALWAYS crack. I mean a $20 generic pair of shoes has better quality than this.

Last edited:
I dunno put the whole limited part to the side I think these look better than the black grapes and i own them guess its just a matter of opinion either way winning, but like Magic1978 said restocks will be coming Nike has been on it the past yr with the restocks so wait it out a bit. FYI if you stay in Dallas royjars82 I know a spot that still has them.

Think ima have to get a 2nd pair, really feeling these. Helped a fellow NTer out with a raffle I won for sz 12 for retail. Congrats to everyone who copped.

Why does sz 11 seem hard to come by.. tryna work out a trade on CL and I got different dudes wit a 10.5 and 11.5.. my bred 4s are a 11.5 do these run similar!?

These shoes look so amazing in person and on feet, and I'm quite happy with them except for the following problems.

I have a HUGE rant however. Jordan brand quality has gotten worse and worse, I went with 3 other people to get the toros and we all were able to get our size, and we all got messed up pairs. Each pair had WAY too much glue all over the nubuck, one of the pairs were creased on the inside of the shoe, one of the pairs had slight creasing on one shoe. I also had 2 other friends that got them and they both had smudges that couldn't be removed on the midsole. Has anyone else had this problem with this shoe? I mean the glue isn't a big deal as it isn't noticeble if your not under light and staring at the shoes. I just find it unnaceptable that we pay $170 for shoes that crease easy af, ALWAYS have excess glue, ALWAYS have paint problems in a certain areas, and shoes that ALWAYS crack. I mean a $20 generic pair of shoes has better quality than this.
I went through a few pairs before I picked out mine.

But I still have barely noticeable glue spots all over the place.

I cant say it'll stop me from loving my pair.

Having glue spots on fuse and posite material is one thing,

but suede and nubuck should be checked thoroughly before being shipped out.

I have no respect for the Jordan Brand.

Guys there are definitely pairs out there.  Make calls, check sources, check sites and twitter.  If you still are having trouble PM me and I will help you track down a pair in your size.

Reactions: wj4
I went through a few pairs before I picked out mine.

But I still have barely noticeable glue spots all over the place.

I cant say it'll stop me from loving my pair.

Having glue spots on fuse and posite material is one thing,

but suede and nubuck should be checked thoroughly before being shipped out.

I have no respect for the Jordan Brand.
...I just give em a couple hundred every month

You'll be ok...  I was very salty when I missed on the AM 95 DB but got over it... On to the next and good luck!

Me too man. I wanted them bad. Clicked on if right away and still couldn't get them. I copped the toros and black grapes on RD. happy

Didn't have any problems with mine, but I don't understand why people think leather or nu(dura)buck kicks never came with creases in the past or had excess glue.

I'm not overly picky, because I'm going to wear them anyway. [shrug]

I dunno put the whole limited part to the side I think these look better than the black grapes and i own them guess its just a matter of opinion either way winning, but like Magic1978 said restocks will be coming Nike has been on it the past yr with the restocks so wait it out a bit. FYI if you stay in Dallas royjars82 I know a spot that still has them.

Oh, I like these better than the black grapes. These are probably one of my top three Jordan purchases so far this year along with the royals and 88's. I just wouldn't make that trade, because of the price difference. These might be around $200, where as the black grapes are around $250.

View media item 494115

Why would they change anything they do Quality or business wise if others (including yourself) still thirst for their products? Your rant is the equivalent of leaving a bad yelp review after every meal you eat at a restaurant and continuing to dine at the establishment...

You really expect change?

After the 4th time in a row, I've come to realize that being told instantly yhat their sold out is better than waiting "in line" online for half an hour then being told sold out.

Back
Top Bottom